World Of Confirmation/Baby proofing

So I'd been looking forward to 5,1 for a while because it would change a bunch of things, and balance PvP, but this patch has just annoyed me so far because of all the fcking baby proofing. Can't leave a group without agreeing, can't leave arena without, cant do shit without agreeing to it first.

So can anyone tell me where I can turn off this ingame function, it's making me furious!!!

Don't know if anyone has experienced the same, but damnit it's annoying.

peace

10+ Year Old Account
    There does not appear to be a way. Don't sweat it. You'll get used to the minor change and forget that we never had to click "Yes" before.

Deleted
    Can I just point to a large chunk of users reactions to windows vista, even today?
    People don't forget, but someone somewhere might make an addon to bypass this; if it's possible, they'll find a way.
    Haven't been able to log in yet to see for myself, but sure as hell sounds frustrating to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    You'll get used to the minor change
    Yep. Very minor change. Plus, I kinda like the confirmation. Gives me a chance to change my mind, especially if I goof up and click the wrong thing.

There is a way to turn this off, a blue posted it today:

On the subject of "hand-holding", there is an option to disable the Loss of Control UI. Just uncheck the box titled Loss of Control Alerts in the Combat section of the Interface menu.
    I am not sure this will fix all the extra confirmation dialogs :s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by salamala View Post
    There is a way to turn this off, a blue posted it today:

On the subject of "hand-holding", there is an option to disable the Loss of Control UI. Just uncheck the box titled Loss of Control Alerts in the Combat section of the Interface menu.
    I am not sure this will fix all the extra confirmation dialogs :s
    Yeah that's just the "Stunned/Silenced/Rooted" kinda of thing in the center of the screen, which, I might add, is insanely useful in arena when so much is going on around you. Can you tell what is wrong via the classes you're dealing with? Yeah, you probably can, but it's even faster this way.

Deleted
    That's a good idea actually. I think there should be a confirmation window before posting threads on MMO C

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Considering how close some options are in menus, I am glad for confirmations as well. Show Scoreboard is right under Leave Battleground last I checked and that led to some unfortunate deserter debuffs amongst my friends.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.