Retribution Healing numbers

my healing before the patch, without modifiers and non crits.

Ilvl 472/476. (39% pvp power)
    Flash of Light = 39k to 42k
    Word of Glory = 40kish(forgot to write this one down and I actually forgot if it really was 40k lol)
    Holy Prism = 42k

after the patch.

Ilvl 472/476.
    Flash of Light = 33k to 36k
    Word of Glory = 42kish(did not drop???)
    Holy Prism = 33k

so at least 2 heals did drop with healing output for me, but I'm not sure about the WoG number because I forgot to write that one down so it might have been 50k and I might be wrong... Anyway, any thoughts on ret healing or confirmation if WoG heals less?

I personally expected worse numbers, but I guess with the crit heals we will do significantly less healing.

Deleted
    if the heal from prism is no longer effected by power,
    but is still based of the initial damg of the first hit,
    does that mean prism heals yourself for more if targeted at an enemy and you just get the bounce now? as the damg will be inc by power so the bounce will get a potion of that increase?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    if the heal from prism is no longer effected by power,
    but is still based of the initial damg of the first hit,
    does that mean prism heals yourself for more if targeted at an enemy and you just get the bounce now? as the damg will be inc by power so the bounce will get a potion of that increase?
    The AoE heal isn't based off of the damage dealt, it has it's own equation (seen here: Holy Prism).

"If an enemy is the prism, they take (16,136 + 142.8% of SP) Holy damage and radiate (10,882 + 96.2% of SP) healing to 5 nearby allies within 15 yards."

Retribution SP is equal to our AP/2, for anybody wanting to do math today.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-11-30 at 02:55 PM.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

Deleted
    The numbers are small before and after patch ... I don't have paladin by myself, but I've thought that he ( Retribution) has stronger heals. 40k WoG is about 15 % of total health? That is nothing for 3 HP used. I would expect atleast 100k heals, otherwise is not worth to use it ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    The numbers are small before and after patch ... I don't have paladin by myself, but I've thought that he ( Retribution) has stronger heals. 40k WoG is about 15 % of total health? That is nothing for 3 HP used. I would expect atleast 100k heals, otherwise is not worth to use it ...
    you can do around 100k heals if ofcourse you can crit with your heals. I'm almost tempted to stack crit since with Inquisistion giving you + 10% I have like 22%.

Word of Glory was ~49k before the patch for me, in my PVP gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Word of Glory was ~49k before the patch for me, in my PVP gear.
    how much are you doing now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gilfer View Post
    11-15k normal 30k luck crit, i have 47% pvp power.

Quote Originally Posted by Esfandiyar View Post
    11-15k normal 30k luck crit, i have 47% pvp power.
    How is that even possible, are you talking per Holy Power?

~42.5k after 5.1.

I would see an average of 45-50k~ with 3 hp WoG pre-patch, now it's rare to see it break 40k~. Selfless-healer at 3 stacks doesn't break 100k unless it crits.

It is difficult to outheal dots from priests and warlocks now.

10+ Year Old Account
    With Mortal strike on my 3hp wog heals for about 32k.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinivus View Post
    How is that even possible, are you talking per Holy Power?
    No, sorry i should be more clear those numbers are for 3 holy powers used on each WOG. Also the Holy prism heal is now totally useless in pvp, hits for 13k, compared to 60k crits pre patch.

No, sorry i should be more clear those numbers are for 3 holy powers used on each WOG. Also the Holy prism heal is now totally useless in pvp, hits for 13k, compared to 60k crits pre patch.
    those numbers sound total bs, do you even have any piece of gear equiped?!

Deleted
    those numbers sound total bs, do you even have any piece of gear equiped?!
    Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

My armoury: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...andiyar/simple

See for yourself...

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

My armoury: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...andiyar/simple

See for yourself...
    didn't meant it offensive to you, but mind to worry about your own mom instead?

Holy prism hits like I said befor 33k at this moment with equivalent gear and your claiming you only hit 13k with it. and only 60k crits pre patch? That's really low, but that might be right seeing you got a lot of upgrades after the patch.

didn't meant it offensive to you, but mind to worry about your own mom instead?

Holy prism hits like I said befor 33k at this moment with equivalent gear and your claiming you only hit 13k with it. and only 60k crits pre patch? That's really low, but that might be right seeing you got a lot of upgrades after the patch.
    Getting defensive on a mom comment on the internet, lol. Especially with a name like "gilfer", wonder if you know what a GILF is - don't say anything about his grandma!

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonballs View Post
    Getting defensive on a mom comment on the internet, lol. Especially with a name like "gilfer", wonder if you know what a GILF is - don't say anything about his grandma!
    haha, actually I do know what gilf is but it's not where the name comes from.
    http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Archfiend_of_Gilfer

Careful, you'll activate his trap card.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's try to stay on topic, please.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!