Thread: Tooth and Claw

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockylobster View Post
    Does anyone have a working Weakauras for Tooth and Claw that tracks whether I have a proc or not and what the absorb will be if I use it?

Been looking for one but I cant find one and I SUCK at using weakauras for myself :P

Any help would be greatly appreciated, even if its just "That cant be done" then atleast I will know
    Its gonna require a custom function that checks your vengeance then runs the formula - relatively easy to make but I'm at work. It doesnt look like there is one readily available (at least not easily searchable) online atm.

An easy option in the interim is just grab a weakaura that shows your vengeance. Since FR and T&C scale linearly with vengeance you can ballpark it pretty easily. High vengeance = high absorb haha

I have.. no idea how to do that. The only reason I can set up anything is because I copy something else (To set up holy power I copied my Chi one which was an import).

Does anyone know how to do this/can give me a rundown of how to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockylobster View Post
    I have.. no idea how to do that. The only reason I can set up anything is because I copy something else (To set up holy power I copied my Chi one which was an import).

Does anyone know how to do this/can give me a rundown of how to do it?
    Create a new icon, trigger is Aura, type in Vengeance, enable full scan, check the box "use tooltip for stack text" or something liek that
    go to display settings, make sure the text is %s, and the number on your icon should be your vengeance

Deleted
    The tooltip on the debuff straight up says how big the absorb is.

I use tellmewhen and there's an option called "Show variable text", it pulls the absorb just like it can show the AP from vengeance tooltip.

So I put Maul back on the toolbar and started using it whenever I was tanking multiple mobs, had extra rage & got a T&C proc. I would actually lose agro on some non-targeted mobs when I began working maul back into my rotation. But, as soon as I'd swipe or thrash they'd be right back on me. A few seconds later, T&C procs again, I maul again, lose aggro again. Swipe, Thrash, aggro those mobs again... Anyone else expereience this?

This was in 5 man heroics mind you...

Quote Originally Posted by Javster View Post
    So I put Maul back on the toolbar and started using it whenever I was tanking multiple mobs, had extra rage & got a T&C proc. I would actually lose agro on some non-targeted mobs when I began working maul back into my rotation. But, as soon as I'd swipe or thrash they'd be right back on me. A few seconds later, T&C procs again, I maul again, lose aggro again. Swipe, Thrash, aggro those mobs again... Anyone else expereience this?

This was in 5 man heroics mind you...
    If your intention is to AoE the pack, you should tab+mangle each add in addition to thrash and swipe. If you are single targeting each add in a sequence then you have bad DPS for not attacking your primary add.

Are you using glyphed maul?

Quote Originally Posted by dennisdkramer View Post
    Create a new icon, trigger is Aura, type in Vengeance, enable full scan, check the box "use tooltip for stack text" or something liek that
    go to display settings, make sure the text is %s, and the number on your icon should be your vengeance
    If you take this and change the aura to Tooth and Claw and set it to Target Debuff you should be able to see the absorb.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerwookie View Post
    If you take this and change the aura to Tooth and Claw and set it to Target Debuff you should be able to see the absorb.
    Yes but he wantEd to see the potential amount prior to using it

Abstract: It's only ok when ur not tanking at that second; or if you have excessively high rage regen.