Buying new gaming mouse

My Razer Abyssus left side mouse button has decided not to work anymore (playing Black Ops 2 and WoW) and died on me so need new gaming mouse anyone recommend me a good razer gaming mouse (4G ones) ?

I've had the Razer Naga (Original one) for about a year now, I hated it the first 1-2 weeks because I had to get used to the buttons, but now I absolutely love it. Its the best mouse I have ever owned imo.
    My dad once told me that aslong as religion existed, even I could make my own fantasy buddys

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    After a Razer mouse fails on you, you want to get another Razer? Why not consider Logitech, Corsair, Roccat, or Mionix?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Hasnt failed on me been using it for since this year and yet my left button stop functioning so meh prob time for upgrade from Abyssus ?

dont be such a fanboi and upgrade your shit

You have been using it for 1 year and a button stopped working? Claim it then... I've been using my Roccat Kone for maybe 3 years and never had any problem with it...

It has a two-year warranty. Take advantage of that.

Quote Originally Posted by lolcatabeta View Post
    I've had the Razer Naga (Original one) for about a year now, I hated it the first 1-2 weeks because I had to get used to the buttons, but now I absolutely love it. Its the best mouse I have ever owned imo.
    Really is that worth it ?

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    It has a two-year warranty. Take advantage of that.
    Just going to back this up, as much as I despise Razer and the company they've become, if you bought a product of theirs and it broke within warranty-period (not a shocker based on the amount of fail reports on these very forums I've seen) you should really just get them to send you a free (yes, free) replacement.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Qpad 5k all the way!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've actually been very impressed with my SteelSeries, try looking at the Kana

Deleted
    I would recommend these mice:

Microsoft I.E. 3.0 with an overclocked polling rate of at least 500Hz (if you can find one)
    Zowie Gear AM or AM GS (GS just means Glossy Sides)
    Logitech G400
    Steelseries Sensei
    Mionix Naos 3200

Thinkin of getting the Naga for WoW gaming few extra buttons wouldnt hurt :P

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want a lower quality, more expensive mouse, sure go for the Naga.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Deleted
    I have a naga and although it hasn't failed me yet my next replacement would be a G600 for sure.

Deleted
    I would strongly suggest looking into Roccat, they're one of my favourite brands not only for quality but price point as well.

I would like to recommend Steelseries Sensei/Raw, it's a really good mouse and many pro FPS/RTS gamers are using it.
    Naga on the other hand seems good for MMO games.