Mr Robot w/ Simcraft Stat Weights Help!

So I just finished using the simcraft PTR for stat weights to plug into Mr Robot stat weights. Here are the weights I input.

Str - 0.97
    Agi - 2.49
    AP - 0.90
    Exp - 1.54
    Hit - 2.05
    Crit - 0.93
    Haste- 0.65
    Mastery - 0.56

The problem is on MrRobot. The optimized stats chart shows me having 14.51% haste but I only have 4.5% haste on WoWarmory/In Game. Is MrRobot factoring in the Ascension talent?

Any ideas?

Edit - This is for Windwalker Monks
    Last edited by Legend420; 2012-11-28 at 04:57 PM. Reason: WW Monk

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    My advice. Pick a gem scheme you want to run with. Ex: Red-Agility, Yellow-Agi/haste/crit, Blue-Agi/hit.

And use Reforgelite addon to handle your reforging. AMR wasn't that great pre patch and it's certainly not going to be that great post patch.
    Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragethorn View Post
    My advice. Pick a gem scheme you want to run with. Ex: Red-Agility, Yellow-Agi/haste/crit, Blue-Agi/hit.

And use Reforgelite addon to handle your reforging. AMR wasn't that great pre patch and it's certainly not going to be that great post patch.
    Reforgelite hasnt been updated since Oct 12.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why would it have to be updated? You set your hit/expertise caps, then list your stats by priority. Hit calculate and it does it's math.

You can also use www.wowreforge.com

It has a little more flexibility than both AMR and Reforgelite. I would have mentioned it earlier, but last time I went to the website, it didn't support the monk class yet.
    Last edited by Ragethorn; 2012-11-28 at 08:51 PM.
    Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.