Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Since the hotfix it's a complete joke now.
    Indeed it is.
    I didn't even use a pet at all last week to shatter him - just meleed him with a dagger (with elemental force to freeze him) and used the barov servant caller in addition.

10+ Year Old Account
    i did it with a 1.7 dagger i bought of the ah and just melee attacking him with elemental force on. didnt seam to hard

He definitely doesn't need frost damage to freeze him. I tested it ealier today using only fire and shadow and he still froze.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    He definitely doesn't need frost damage to freeze him. I tested it ealier today using only fire and shadow and he still froze.
    And what enchant on your weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    And what enchant on your weapon?
    Jade Spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    still requires frost damage. however the damage from archimonde's vengeance passive counts as frost against him, so if you had that talent that's what froze him.

The frost damage requirement doesn't have to be pure frost, combined damage types with a frost component work too. This includes the Elemental Force enchant (elemental damage), Touch of Chaos and Chaos Wave (chaos damage), and Archimonde's Vengeance (spell damage).

I was worried at first, but for two resets I've been easily able to shatter him with double felguard and double tentacle trinkets(Yogg10/C'thun trinkets). I've gotten lucky so far and got a pet from him each reset. =D