Thread: Burning Legion

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Burning Legion

Could this be what the Burning Legion want's between the 2 . With the Horde and the Alliance both at war over the new land . Could Anduin Wrynn be the only hope to stop the craziness and get ready for the Burning legion and lead the light to defeat the Burning legion for good

Quote Originally Posted by spikess View Post
    Could Anduin Wrynn be the only hope to stop the craziness and get ready for the Burning legion and lead the light to defeat the Burning legion for good
    What about Wrathion?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spikess View Post
    defeat the Burning legion for good
    is it possible for Azeroth to completely defeat a force that has laid waste to thousands of worlds?
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    is it possible for Azeroth to completely defeat a force that has laid waste to thousands of worlds?
    Chris Metzen says yes

Im not a big lore guy, but I think the fact that Velen is on Azeroth will give them an advantage that other worlds didnt have. I think Velen is finally going to get his moment in the spotlight during the next confrontation with the Burning Legion.

i think you forgot, 10/25 man team of people are better than any of the heroes in Azeroth... :P

Deleted
    Have you guys seen Paragon, Blood Legion and Method? We'll have that shit down in no time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    Im not a big lore guy, but I think the fact that Velen is on Azeroth will give them an advantage that other worlds didnt have. I think Velen is finally going to get his moment in the spotlight during the next confrontation with the Burning Legion.
    Once some random fan reminds the devs that he's in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzakid2093 View Post
    Chris Metzen says yes
    I am just glad that the story is getting better and more fun , I like doing quest and learning so much more about what will happen . So far Anduin Wrynn has impressed me with his love for helping everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    What about Wrathion?
    Wrathion is playing his games with us. He tells us Horde and Alliance should not waste their energy fighting each other, but then he basically allies with both of these faction, telling each one he's supporting them. He has his own agenda and he's using us. He seems to be much like his father used to be in Day of the Dragon. I'm sure he'll turn out to be a big villain.

Deleted
    People REALLY need to stop thinking like this. The rulers of the burning legion are SO beyond our level. Why on earth would Anduin, or for that matter, any faction related person lead the war against them? Thrall, Varian...anyone, they are all insects compared to the scale of the titans/burning legion/old gods.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sareth View Post
    People REALLY need to stop thinking like this. The rulers of the burning legion are SO beyond our level. Why on earth would Anduin, or for that matter, any faction related person lead the war against them? Thrall, Varian...anyone, they are all insects compared to the scale of the titans/burning legion/old gods.
    Well we defeated a couple of old gods. We defeated a bunch of demons. We certainly seem to have a chance. And in the end no other choice. They're not gonna leave us alone anyway so we'll have to be on our toes.

I forsee the titans returning to help us out if the legion does decide to return. I love titan lore and titan stuff in WoW. If what wrathion says is true, then Azeroth may very well be the last un-demonized planet, and the titans may need our help just as much as we need theirs.

Plus, we will get Aragorn to recruit the army of the dead to save us in our darkest hour.

Aka, the lich king.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazooty View Post
    I forsee the titans returning to help us out if the legion does decide to return. I love titan lore and titan stuff in WoW. If what wrathion says is true, then Azeroth may very well be the last un-demonized planet, and the titans may need our help just as much as we need theirs.

Plus, we will get Aragorn to recruit the army of the dead to save us in our darkest hour.

Aka, the lich king.
    If Azeroth is the last un-demonized planet, when are the Titans actually going to step in and clean up?

In the Velen short story he has a prediction that may come to be that Aduin Wyrnn leads an army of Alliance, Horde and Naaru against the burning legion. I personally see Wrathion doing the same thing that medihv was doing, stirring the pot to make two sides battle making both sides battle ready knowing they would combine forces when faced by the burning legion. Now Velen's job is to make decisions that will lead to that outcome. He has seen 50 rolls of the dice and has to figure out how to get the result he wants.

Also we dont know if azeroth is the last standing planet, which is very doubtful, what we are is the only planet with the well of eternity on it. Anne Stickney from wowinsider has tinfoil hatted that the well of eternity is what Sargeras wants because its actually the form of the dead titan and Sargeras needs it to figure out how to kill other titans.

Deleted
    I agree with DeadmanWalking as you can clearly see Wrathion stirring unresolved issues between the two factions, this is just the perfect chance for both factions to make a truce for the duration of the Burning Legion attack when it finally happens. I sure hope that Sargeras is involved properly this time, that way the other titans MAY be involved slightly.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    If Azeroth is the last un-demonized planet, when are the Titans actually going to step in and clean up?
    maybe they are reeling ans hiding in fear from the Legion
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    Velen has spent the last couple thousand years running for his life from the Burning Legion.

Anduin, Wrathion, Sylvanas, Thrall, Varian and Kerrigan will combine into the ultimate Mary Sue and one shot Sargeras.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    In the Velen short story he has a prediction that may come to be that Aduin Wyrnn leads an army of Alliance, Horde and Naaru against the burning legion. I personally see Wrathion doing the same thing that medihv was doing, stirring the pot to make two sides battle making both sides battle ready knowing they would combine forces when faced by the burning legion. Now Velen's job is to make decisions that will lead to that outcome. He has seen 50 rolls of the dice and has to figure out how to get the result he wants.

Also we dont know if azeroth is the last standing planet, which is very doubtful, what we are is the only planet with the well of eternity on it. Anne Stickney from wowinsider has tinfoil hatted that the well of eternity is what Sargeras wants because its actually the form of the dead titan and Sargeras needs it to figure out how to kill other titans.
    It wasn't specified that Anduin would lead that army against the Burning Legion. Could as well be Bolvar's Scourge or something completely different.