Deleted

So the Dalaran story doesn't progress this patch? [spoiler]

Did I miss something or is the datamined stuff with Jaina becoming leader of the Kirin Tor and the horde attack on Darnassus not going to happen in 5.1?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure it'll happen over time, either in "gated" segments or with rep-related prerequisites.

Most likely tied to the new factions. As you get rep they will probably open up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Quote Originally Posted by alt-ithist View Post
    Most likely tied to the new factions. As you get rep they will probably open up.
    Yep, a forum poster here has a thread about his journeys.

I wonder if Dalaran will ever get dropped back into place in Hillsbrad / Alterac. I understand it is a major city in Northrend, but it has always been a thought of mine ever since the first time I saw it in Wrath

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    I wonder if Dalaran will ever get dropped back into place in Hillsbrad / Alterac. I understand it is a major city in Northrend, but it has always been a thought of mine ever since the first time I saw it in Wrath
    Mages get a nice portal to the original site "ancient portal dalaran"
    Always use it on my Mage if someone keeps pestering me for a portal when I'm busy and they get ported in about 300feet in the air and instant death.
    Makes me wonder if they do have plans for the original site