So, how is Mists of Pandaria?

Now that a few months have passed since its release, i want to know if its worth getting it.

Hoping to get opinions on leveling, raiding, pvp, other stuff to do while in between pvp or raiding.

Thanks.

It's fun dude. 10 day free trial. Go check it out for yourself.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...aria-trial-faq

Quote Originally Posted by Kebab View Post
    Now that a few months have passed since its release, i want to know if its worth getting it.

Hoping to get opinions on leveling, raiding, pvp, other stuff to do while in between pvp or raiding.

Thanks.
    Go try it yourself. /thread

I'm having a good time with it, though the dailies are a bit extreme.... but that's a personal issue since I am a bit of an obsessive completionist. The leveling (and story throughout if you enjoy the lore) moves at just the right pace.

If you want to try out the monk, it's even better. Not long after you start you'll start getting a daily that gives you a buff to the experience you earn for one hour (stacking up to two hours). And every ten levels you can get a quest that rewards you with a decent belt or weapon depending on level. I am sorry though, I don't remember the exact level you start getting these dailies, but it is pretty early on.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmoe View Post
    I am sorry though, I don't remember the exact level you start getting these dailies, but it is pretty early on.
    Starts at level 20 and goes each 10 after that

Raiding is FAR harder than DS imo, its taking us longer to progress. Lvling takes longer. EVERYTHING TAKES LONGER. they've really added difficulty to the game, making it so much more enjoyable and making there so much more to do at 90. Definitely worth it

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't buy it... PvP is worse than it has ever been... blizzards idea of end game is crappy pvp, dailies, dungeons and raids. There's nothing special about the game anymore... if you didn't enjoy playing in cataclysm, you sure as hell won't enjoy playing now. Save your money and wait for something better to come out or hope that Titan is god tier.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

I didn't think I'd like it, but I do.

Try it out for urself, we don't know what you like to do in WoW, so we can only say our opinions. No matter how much we tell you it's awesome or horrible, the decision should be made by you, so do as what someone else suggested, go try the 10 day free trial. Personally, I am enjoying myself immensely and I've got loads of things to do.

World of Chorecraft: Mists of Grindaria.

Abandon all hope of playing alts, and even catching up at this point on your main is going to be problematic.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Just try it out for yourself, which is all you can do. Threads like this really have no discussion or anywhere to go as all you get are people posting they love it, they like it, they hate it, it's crap, it's this, it's that...no consensus. No help.

Closing