Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by FLANOFETT View Post
    Yea I ran tempest keep last night and got smoked on kaelthelas. pet was acting super strange and just being off in the distance growl wasnt effective, i kept getting mind controlled since you cant equip the staff for the immunity and also have a bow anymore. then the boss would just reset....
    This does not seem to be new on KT. You need to LoS the MC. I have done it a couple times on my hunter now and my pet holds it fine and it does not reset as long as I LoS the MC.

It is annoying on some other bosses though where growl simply does not work and the boss will reset if you FD. I have been able to work around most of them so far getting a kill on every raid boss through BT. I have not tried sunwell solo yet.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Before 5.1 i never issues in nax or any wrath or bc raid for that matter with threat. It seems to be something they did in the patch that fucked everything up. I have a lock with a higher gear lvl than my hunter. Locks 488 hunter is 482. Will run the lock in sunwell with the void lord tanking and see how threat holds on the bosses growl failed on.
    Ran sunwell with my lock. The voidlords taunt does indeed work. Besides being squishier than hunter tank pets he was pro at keeping aggro trough the entire instance. So no, old bosses are NOT immune to pet taunts. Seems some are just broken when it comes to growl and hunter pet generation in general as my lock has no issues with pet threat.

Deleted
    The thing is, with all the people saying glyph MD, well, I would, but I'm already using glyphs of Mend Pet, Animal Bond, & Mending. figure the cleansing, 10% more healing, & 60% total increase to healing done by mend pet are a bit too valuable, then again, yet to reach 90.

Edit: I've noticed that growl doesn't taunt when I solo VoA 10 Flame Watcher & Stone Watcher, & its pretty annoying.
    Last edited by mmoc0f38054b92; 2012-12-07 at 07:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Girouette View Post
    The thing is, with all the people saying glyph MD, well, I would, but I'm already using glyphs of Mend Pet, Animal Bond, & Mending. figure the cleansing, 10% more healing, & 60% total increase to healing done by mend pet are a bit too valuable, then again, yet to reach 90.

Edit: I've noticed that growl doesn't taunt when I solo VoA 10 Flame Watcher & Stone Watcher, & its pretty annoying.
    I'm also leveling my Hunter alt and find that glyph of MD is almost a must-have (for leveling at least). I also went out to test this and found the exact same thing on Koralon.

Can't be intended...