Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Love how all the people in here are talking about the rape as a sexual act and seeing "irony", "hypocrisy" and "bad logic" in it. Rape is about violence and control, not sex. There's no logic involved, only pain.

It's very foolish to think of these people as stupid hypocrites rather than violent animals. But most people go for the first because it's fun to be intellectually self-righteous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    Love how all the people in here are talking about the rape as a sexual act and seeing "irony", "hypocrisy" and "bad logic" in it. Rape is about violence and control, not sex. There's no logic involved, only pain.

It's very foolish to think of these people as stupid hypocrites rather than violent animals. But most people go for the first because it's fun to be intellectually self-righteous.
    Well said. Its probably peoples sad attempts at trying to apply logic to an event where nothing but an act of sickening carnality took place, in the same context as something throwing a baby from a pram, and people are trying to find reasoning in this.

There is none, its a sick, violent act and proof that even in todays society where people are able to live by a moral code, its proves how many people in the world are not that far evolved from the chimpanzees we came from.
    #boycottchina

My hearty condelences.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by curry View Post
    the police released more details of the crime;
    The guy was not raped in the traditional sense, he was forced to perform oral sex and was rectally penetrated with an object, so they did not put their own dicks in his ass.

The criminals were minors and are now locked up in a closed criminal youth center, waiting to appear before court.
    Disgusting is all that i can say. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Nothing says "punishment for being gay" like forcing gay sex on him. Pretty much destroys any definition of irony.

Heh just saw this topic, pretty crazy stuff. Link isnt working I guess. How someone punishes other for being gay by having gay sex with him? Some people are just crazy nowadays...
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post

Very well thought.