... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    100% complete.

All side missions.
    All relics.
    All lost letters.
    All memory chips.
    All towers etc.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    Damm........... I just finished the game... my god its a good game.... and the end.... lets just say you have some hard choices to make, the game has 2 different endings.
    DAT "bad" ending

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    DAT "bad" ending
    Yes that "bad" ending.... but in a way a good "view" ending.
    Last edited by Torched; 2012-12-02 at 04:21 AM.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Deleted
    I've uploaded two videos of the game so far.
    Here's one of the visions.

The other one is just me using the bow for the first time on a bunch of unexpected enemies.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNOFyoHSrI8

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 08:25 PM ----------

Here's another one, where a bunch of feral dogs attack a roadblock I was attacking.

I saw a kimono dragon take out 4 guys with AKs was some funny shit...im enjoying the game alot

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    thats not happened to me :\
    i sorted it out wasn't saving in correct dir
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Deleted
    Quick question - if I buy this through the Ubisoft site does it give me a steam key so I can do co-op with friends on my steam account or do I have to play through the ubisoft tool?

I'm confused, how are you guys playing it already? I can't get mine until Tuesday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Osskssa View Post
    I saw a kimono dragon take out 4 guys with AKs was some funny shit...im enjoying the game alot
    Kimono dragon? Now that'd be a sight.

Sorry, I just thought it was a funny misspelling

The AK seems weak as piss actually. That and the komodo's are freaking trains.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    I'm confused, how are you guys playing it already? I can't get mine until Tuesday.
    It released the 29th November in Europe.

I don't know if my outdated PC is actually having big trouble with this game, or it's really poorly optimized at the moment.

My specs -

Intel i5 750
    Gigabyte P55-UD3
    4GB ram
    Radeon 6850

I'm playing FC3 on low with a comfortable FPS rate

Is the game really that gorgeous, or is my PC getting old?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sissyfoo View Post
    Quick question - if I buy this through the Ubisoft site does it give me a steam key so I can do co-op with friends on my steam account or do I have to play through the ubisoft tool?
    If you buy it on ubisoft (or greenmangaming or anywhere other than steam), you install it on uplay - you can still add it to steam as a non steam game to get the steam overlay for chatting/screenshots etc. If you buy it on steam, you run it through steam, but you still have to activate the serial and run it through uplay (steam will simply load the uplay launcher). If you're in the UK, it's not even available on steam full stop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    I don't know if my outdated PC is actually having big trouble with this game, or it's really poorly optimized at the moment.

My specs -

Intel i5 750
    Gigabyte P55-UD3
    4GB ram
    Radeon 6850

I'm playing FC3 on low with a comfortable FPS rate

Is the game really that gorgeous, or is my PC getting old?
    Well I'm running on fairly similar, maybe even a bit worse, hardware and it's working quite decently

Core2Quad 9450
    8gb ram
    Radeon 4850 Crossfire

1920*1080, settings on medium-low. I haven't checked my framerate but I'm not noticing it which means it's 50+, anything lower than that and I'd instantly notice. I occasionally get some drops while driving any of the cars but that's it.
    Not too bad on a computer that's closing in on 5 years old

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    2 shark skins for the next wallet? Fuck ;_; As if the crocs don't have me scared enough.
    Grab a jet-ski, run them over and then jump off and skin them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Osskssa View Post

lol, i was trying to attack an outpost the other day, doing my usual of being all sneaky with my silenced sniper, then i heard a load of shooting and shouting. i got a better look and a tiger had killed 3 of the guards then ran out into the bushes. was quite funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakadam View Post
    Well I'm running on fairly similar, maybe even a bit worse, hardware and it's working quite decently

Core2Quad 9450
    8gb ram
    Radeon 4850 Crossfire

1920*1080, settings on medium-low. I haven't checked my framerate but I'm not noticing it which means it's 50+, anything lower than that and I'd instantly notice. I occasionally get some drops while driving any of the cars but that's it.
    Not too bad on a computer that's closing in on 5 years old
    I downloaded the newest beta driver and it really helped my FPS but I still think I should be able to push higher than medium :/

There's probably like 1 option that's really slugging it down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fysi View Post
    Grab a jet-ski, run them over and then jump off and skin them.
    You can also directly shoot them, takes 2-3 sniper shots but they completely ignore being hit so its not hard to follow up.

Just make sure you clear out all the sharks before going for the skins.

Deleted
    Not a huge fan of the ending myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    So people who pirate it will get it before American people,haha.
    Nothing unusual there : |

10+ Year Old Account
    If any of you are running it at a solid 60 fps at all times on ultra, are you sure you're using dx11? Thought I was too until I realized I wasn't, even though it said dx11 in the game options. There's 2 versions of the game. DX11 ultra, HDAO, no msaa I can dip below 40 easy. I'd say average is about 45-50+ in the lush jungle with nice lighting effects going. Sit at 60 in some parts and indoors of course but yeah, this game's demanding. With MSAA it can hit 20's. It looks amazing though. Extremely realistic movements and effects. Also using 310.64 beta drivers. Comp is in the sig. I'm probably not gonna check on this thread til I finish cuz I don't want spoilers and I'm really digging the game so far.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy