Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Launch trailer!

Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

I'm actually replaying this game on the hardest setting after a huge break finishing normal mode. But I don't really notice anything different. Once you get a sniper with silencer, its very easy to atleast clear the first Island.

I'm mostly taking over camps and capturing radio towers, I couldn't care less about the main questline. But sadly I still have to do it in order to proceed

Here's TB's video on it

Looks fun. But my major complain with it is the game seems to be dark at all times. There's no day/night cycle, your stuck in a dark world with a red filter over it. I find that very annoying.

The dragons are really cool. It just sucks cause it looks like they're unkillable so the entire game is about using them to take bases while avoiding getting into their path.

Also the game pretty much seems like everything Duke Nuken Forever wasn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch out for the Blood Dragons.

Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    TotalBiscuit's video pretty much sealed the deal for me. As soon as its available on the XBox Marketplace, I'll be getting this. It looks amazingly fun.

I don't really get why Vaas is getting so many praise as a villain. That guy is a crazy psychopat for sure, but even he is just another puppet for Hoyt. He also doesn't appear that much in game. Even his sister has way more screentime than him.

I never got into his catchphrase ''Have I ever told you the definition of insanity?'' aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I don't really get why Vaas is getting so many praise as a villain. That guy is a crazy psychopat for sure, but even he is just another puppet for Hoyt. He also doesn't appear that much in game. Even his sister has way more screentime than him.

I never got into his catchphrase ''Have I ever told you the definition of insanity?'' aswell.
    I 100% agree with you. He had the makings of a great villain, and he WAS good, but in no way, shape, or form did he compare to Handsome Jack.

I also felt they wasted a HUGE opportunity in the storytelling regarding the protagonist's mental state. They touched on it briefly when he was fistpumping after saving his girl while she was freaking out about him killing all those people. Its a huge wiff that they didn't continue to show a growing rift between his grip on reality and place in "civilized" society. It also would have made the ending have a lot more impact, if you were really presented with all the horrors you have committed (to bad guys mind you) before you made your choice to sink into total insanity or pull yourself back through the abyss.

Deleted
    mm slightly offtopic, I bought a graphics card a few weeks back, and it came with bioshock and tomb raider. I got an email today from AMD saying they had expanded and are now pleased to offer farcry 3: blood dragon with it also and send me a keycode, to use on ubisofts site to redeem the game for free. Is anyone else having problems with the code?

10+ Year Old Account
    I got that email too. It worked for me and I'm downloading it right now. Are you following the instructions exactly? Clicking on the "Click here to redeem" link before applying your code? Might be where your issue lies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Played Blood Dragon a bit today when i had the chance, was very fun! The music is so epic haha.

Deleted
    It's one of my favourite games. Have you played Blood Dragon already? It looks incredibly.