Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    but Ms. Penthouse Playboy centre-fold decides she wants a piece of your sorry ass? What now I say. What are you going to do. huh-huh?

Mrs. Wife will never find out.
    I've met a few playmates in reality. All but one have been subject to ignorance.
    Once the camera is not turned on, and all the make up and mambo jambo surrounding the glamor shots isn't there. Them playmates turn pretty fast into just another average girl. And very easy to resist....

The one exception was the sister of a friend of mine, and she was a one of a kind human being. We met before I met my wife, and if things would have gone different, she could have become my wife. We got along extremely well. She was exactly 21 minutes younger than me. Totally fell in love with her personality. One day, she had to move to another city, so i was told.... What I didn't know was, that she was terminally ill. Passed away shortly after, and that was that..

I haven't read the thread. How many people said threeway? Cos the woman of my dreams would be keen on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    happy and marriage should not be in the same sentence together
    Bullshit..

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I haven't read the thread. How many people said threeway? Cos the woman of my dreams would be keen on that.
    Sounds like a win-win.

10+ Year Old Account
    The women of my dreams would look 10x better than any playboy centrefold. They generally appear fake and also do not sing in Korean pop groups. So I'd have to say no.

And I'd have to agree with this statement as well:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribunal View Post
    You're not happily married if you'd do it just because she'd never find out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    The women of my dreams would look 10x better than any playboy centrefold. They generally appear fake and also do not sing in Korean pop groups. So I'd have to say no.

And I'd have to agree with this statement as well:
    How is that not a positive thing, man? :-/
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    How can a photo of a woman make any decision? Am I missing some critical piece of information here?

10+ Year Old Account
    So many guiltless easy outs in this.

-Woman of my dreams (I assume you mean good dreams) is already > any other woman, whether they be centerfolds, models, celebs, etc.
    -Woman of my dreams would enjoy three-ways (and why stop at three?)
    -Happily married erases the urges

We have a winner.

Really though, I think my answer is no. If you're happily married to the woman of your dreams, you have no reason to cheat on her.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2012-11-30 at 03:46 PM.

Deleted
    I would tell her to fuck off. Playboy models aren't really beautiful and they're stupid as hell.

If I'm married with the woman of my dreams, why would I care about another? And more so about such plastic women, made with countless surgeries.

Quote Originally Posted by raechuul View Post
    Let's rephrase this for you. You're married to the woman of your dreams. She is perfect and you love her to death, and she tells you that you're the greatest shit since sliced bread. You have great sex, she loves your personality, you can laugh with her, play WoW with her, etc.

Then she meets a guy she just thinks is pretty dang attractive and has sex with him.

How do you feel?
    Kind of bad if she doesn't tell me before. If she does tell me, and I am sure it's just sex and nothing more, good for her, I can't say I would be happy, but I wouldn't be angry or break up.

You're with the woman of your dreams, what would the centerfold matter?

Seriously, if the question has a yes/no answer just make a poll -.-

OT : I'd resist probably, depends on the girl

10+ Year Old Account
    Happily married? Woman of my dreams? Why would I care at all about Ms. Penthouse?
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Not even close, you say no. If you're married to the woman of your dreams, doesn't matter who offers, you say no.

Even if you aren't married to the woman of your dreams, only shitty people cheat.

I wouldn't cheat on anybody, let alone one of those weird looking women.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    How is that not a positive thing, man? :-/
    You obviously haven't heard any Kpop.

* Brainwashes PizzaSHARK with Kpop!

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's the woman of my dreams, why would I care about anyone else ? :P

No reason to have sex with someone else if you are already having sex with your wife, what exactly is there to be gained with having sex with someone else? I just don't get it the reasoning anyone can come up with for cheating on your spouse. Its about sex correct, so if you are already having it with your wife why is someone else needed. IMO at least for a man sex is sex no matter how you put it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    but Ms. Penthouse Playboy centre-fold decides she wants a piece of your sorry ass? What now I say. What are you going to do. huh-huh?

Mrs. Wife will never find out.
    Even if she would never find out, I wouldn't do it. I just wouldn't be able to live with myself.
    Yes, I'm pretty strict towards myself, it's all a matter of principle.

Besides, if she's the woman of your dreams then the Penthouse model couldn't compare, right?

Deleted
    Not bad, i like this answer and i think i'll copy this. :P