Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Viglante View Post
    getting a rank in 25's is easier IF you have your raid "chose you" to receive all the time buffs they can, tricks of the trade -> with 5 rogues on rotation you can have this with a 100%~ uptime skull banners timed for Your cd's, letting you tunnel the boss while others deal with the rest etc. the sample size is about the same as for every 25 man raid there are 2-3 tanks 6-7 healers leaving 16 dps to compete against, in a 10 man it's 2 tank 2 healers leaving 6 to compete against ( if your going for top parse your guild is probably 2 healing it) so for every 25 there needs to be 2.666* 10 man's to have the same levels of competition. 10 v 25 also often skews certain specs in favour of one another -> more ads to deal with in 25 sometimes mean more aoe focused classes can shine more,

the only arguemnt i entertain in the 10v25 is that it's harder to get 25 people at the same quality level than you can get 10 and blizzard currently arn't rewarding the extra work it requires to get 25 isntead of 10 people of appropriate skill level.

it however annoys me no end when they do things like the dogs as they are imposibble to compare 10 v 25 as each week 10 gets a different level of difficulty but each week 25 is the same as even if each dog in 10 was "equal" to each other some of your radiers are always better at avoiding certain things that other or like mentioned Jade is unavoidable so it just a Healer thing and a "can make fucking up one of the other dogs klil you as jade made you not full HP"-> 25 has that Always jade only makes certain things kil you 3/4 weeks in 10 man it's every week as 25.
    I got Rank 1 on Spirit Kings Heroic 25 two weeks in a row

argument invalid

edit: without externals or special padding

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    I got Rank 1 on Spirit Kings Heroic 25 two weeks in a row

argument invalid

edit: without externals or special padding
    Then why are there 2 people ahead of you with longer dates? Invalid argument.

Nice story though, weave us some more wonders, Athene.

Deleted
    Is this now an accomplishment or something? Mages were doing this at 85.

I also do it on my DK every week.
    First of all, hes not a mage, 2nd.... Good for you doing solo content on a class that is famous for solo content but again.... OP is not a DK.

The OP is happy he was able to do something not a lot of people can do on that class. He wanted to share what he done.

Gtz op, I started doing this on my rogue and still no mount, over 60 kills on my account and no mount D:

I've not been able to overcome her tornado phases. Keep mismanaging my cooldowns or missing unleash weapon (shaman btw obviously). Good effort though, downing her on heroic!
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    I've not been able to overcome her tornado phases. Keep mismanaging my cooldowns or missing unleash weapon (shaman btw obviously). Good effort though, downing her on heroic!
    If you're a shaman why don't you just heal through it unless you're enhancement in which case I could see that occurring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats, pretty impressive solo kill

Keep on farming for the mount!

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Well done!! Congrats on the kill man.

Grats on the kill, nicely done.

Also, Dossou, you are a giant tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Drack View Post
    I am actually curious as to weather any other warriors have done this
    I didn't even thought to try. I do Alysrazor NM in a prot spec, tanking all the birdies to ramp Vengeance during p3-p4. I honestly thought the damage of p2 were too high if you stand outside the room, but I only tried it with a gear ilvl ~463.
    I will definitely try to do it!

My only concern is that I play war Arms since I don't like Fury's gameplay and I'm really bad in this spec.
    Well, I'll see if I can come up with something.
    Last edited by Senen; 2012-11-29 at 06:51 PM.

Congrats, I rank top 10 on a majority of fights. I also play 25 man, which is significantly harder to rank on than 10 man.
    Put your penises away, there are kids here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    First of all, hes not a mage, 2nd.... Good for you doing solo content on a class that is famous for solo content but again.... OP is not a DK.

The OP is happy he was able to do something not a lot of people can do on that class. He wanted to share what he done.

Gtz op, I started doing this on my rogue and still no mount, over 60 kills on my account and no mount D:

gz. saw this and gave it a shot on my feral. over all not too bad. will be farming on a reg now.

Please stop the back and forth bickering over where some people do or do not rank, who's a better player, etc. It is completely off topic to the thread.

Deleted
    A lot of jelly cry babies in this thread. It's quite the feat for a non hybrid, or Warlock, the transition phases are a nightmare with low self healing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Comgrats! Very cool and inspiring...any fraps? Im prot mostly but i can play arms so I might try that. I bet victory rush is huge in this fight in first phase. How do you keep the druids interrupted in phase 3 and dps the boss?
    IBroughtGuns ~ Night Elf Warrior
    Specializing in Protection Services
    Dabbling in Smashing Faces
    Proudly Serving Alliance Since 2007
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/haomarush/Ibroughtguns/advanced[/URL][/url]
    Addiction Guild - http://addiction-haomarush.wowstead.com/

This thread is entertaining. Great job on the solo. (the heroic one that some people don't do every week)

Quote Originally Posted by IBroughtGuns View Post
    Comgrats! Very cool and inspiring...any fraps? Im prot mostly but i can play arms so I might try that. I bet victory rush is huge in this fight in first phase. How do you keep the druids interrupted in phase 3 and dps the boss?
    When she starts p2 you go on the very outside of her room so you don't take any dmage from the mobs and you have to manage cool downs to soak the harsh winds, the shieldwall glyph is neede for this as the damage is too high, that's why you have to push her in 2 airphases which is about 120kdps

10+ Year Old Account
    is the drop rate any different on heroic?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to congratulate the OP on his feat. Well done! Might try it myself in the coming weeks.
    Last edited by Nakkí; 2012-11-30 at 09:07 AM.
    Nakkiz of Memento <EU-Frostwhisper>

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    is the drop rate any different on heroic?
    I was wondering this as well but from what I saw the drop rate is the same across 10/25/10h/25h. Could be wrong though.

Deleted
    I did it on 10man normal.. I had to kill the birds fly up get 5-6 rings >> land >> cleave the 2 birds >> fly up before the buff ends then get him as low as I can >> ignore the fire and just burn him down as when she lands, nuke like hell, if it aint dead by then fient >> cloak >>> fient and reset. I prolly could do it on HC as a rogue if I can heal enough with leaching, maybe next tier :P