10+ Year Old Account

Post Temple of the Jade Serpent advice?

Okay... So, I'm sorry if any of this sounds stupid at all... But, I joined a group for a dungeon yesterday, all of us 86's and 87's except for our leader, who was an 85, but was really experienced. When we finished literally all of it, we came to the Sha of Doubt boss, but were all killed about six times over. I think it was when he was phasing out, for those of you who went through it. But we all stacked on the leader, then just AoE'd like hell all the shadows he summoned. I was on my Feral Druid, so I just would use swipe after getting combo points as well. Anyway, it seemed that the boss kept on healing as we went on, and we had to keep trying it just repeatedly, until we all finally quit after dying so many times. My point for posting this mainly was... Did anyone else have as much trouble as we did? Or, does anyone have any advice or just strategies you used? Or techniques for feral Druid? Um... If so, thanks... I'd really like to get through it ^^

Edit: It wasn't a heroic either, just on dungeon finder normal :P
    Last edited by Akaviri; 2013-02-20 at 12:56 AM.

Deleted
    Well, when the adds reach 100% energy they explode, damage the group and heals the boss for a lot.
    This probably means you did not kill them in time!
    These 5 man bosses usually have very few abilites, so if you're unsure you can check the dungeon journal quickly and know the fight in 30 seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    So basically... don't attack the adds? o.o Just work on the boss until they explode and then the healer can work on healing after they do explode?

Theres a big difference between what Teks wrote and what you read.

Kill the adds quicker or they heal the boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh.... ^^ .-. So, I guess our problem was just speed and time, then. Thank you..