Question Can anyone answer this for me? 5.1 and Flagging

RE: 5.1
    I was wondering if Alliance had a quest to come into the Horde Base and kill people inside of it. I only ask because I find it odd to see more Alliance inside the Horde base then I do Horde. I'm also curious, as I play on a PvE server why being there and attacking Horde NPC's doesn't flag them.

My only assumption is that there is a quest there and people QQ about being "forced" to PvP to progress PvE so they disabled flagging when attacking guards in this area.

Just wondering.

There is 3 NPCs in both Horde and Alliance base.

They have a chance to drop the Blood-Soaked Invitation. Thats why people are farming them.

they finally realised buddy.. that PVE quests should not flag you for PVP..

Ah, I did not know the Blood Soaked invitation dropped there.

So still to have a question, is there a quest that sends you into the opposing faction's camp?

Quote Originally Posted by Baladash View Post
    Ah, I did not know the Blood Soaked invitation dropped there.

So still to have a question, is there a quest that sends you into the opposing faction's camp?
    You need to kill enemies yes, but they are not PvP flagged enemies. You also get rep for killing them. Horde have the same quest. However as a horde I just kill the guys around the horde landing. I could go to the ally side and accomplish the same thing if I wished.

Ah - okay cool

Thanks for the quick answer guys!