Deleted

Question Heart of Fear and Terrace of Endless Spring heroic tactics?

I've learned most my tactics from watching Fatboss's guides on youtube, but they have not yet released videos for heroic HoF and ToES. I've been searching the web for diffrent videos or text-guides for those bosses, but I havn't found a good website. Icy-Veins have really nice guides for all the bosses in normal mode, and a few in MSV heroic, but none for HoF or ToES heroic.

Can someone please link me a good website where you can read up on tacts for heroic HoF and ToES? Im currently looking for tactics for Windlord Mel'Jarak, since this is the next boss we will attempt.

Thank you very much.

Dungeon journal, watch a few boss kill videos on YouTube, and then see what works for your guild.
    Jahlove, Troll Druid of <Huge in Japan>
    Armory | JahUI Download | Raid Livestream | Youtube

Deleted
    This is what I thought of aswell, dungeon journal. I guess the expansion havn't been out long enough for guides to pop-up? I will ofcourse read through the in-game journal and attempt to learn the abilities. What I wanted to know is if someone knew a video or guide where I could read a bit more in detail about how to handle the new abilities.

If there are none I guess ill have to settle with reading the dungeon journal.

Thank you.