Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyQuest View Post
    Yes, well. There's the problem. Noxxic has a history of saying a lot of things that shouldn't really be listened to.
    Oh I completely agree, I don't care for their guides or info, but many others do for some reason. I also don't know what type of voodoo info they put in the sims but whatever they did has frost>arc>fire for single target. They are all very close but that was how it broke down.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphamage View Post
    I will be very disappointed if Blizzard nerf it because people will start whining about Fire Mages being so overpowered.
    Not gonna whine about mages being overpowered, but an increase in dps of more than 30k is not good/fair/reasonable...

to be honest I hope they nerf it, don't wanna play fire and this might put the pressure on from guildies (although i still probably won't).
    Last edited by velde046; 2012-11-30 at 10:52 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by velde046 View Post
    Not gonna whine about mages being overpowered, but an increase in dps of more than 30k is not good/fair/reasonable...
    I presume you are a mage, so you must know that anyone who claims they have increased their dps by 30k overnight, without gear, only from combustion is talking BS.

It's a moderate buff, is it going to be enough to justify a nerf, we will see later when we acquire more gear and see how scaling goes. Otherwise there is some evidence from raidbots for example (http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/Overall_D...14/60/default/), I wouldn't call it fact of course, but as it is now Fire is leading the pack, but the margin is not huge.