Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I got all the way to the Raven boss (Rank 6, Round 1) without a single death, I've died like 10+ times on the Raven though - soooo annoying! I understand the whole "dont let too many stacks build up, but kill birds" thing - but if anyone has some good tricks on that I'd be grateful At this point I'm just waiting until I have enough gear to blow him up before it matters, almost managed it last time I tried it.
    What i tried to do was just kill the birds in the start and then just mind sear when he spawns new ones.
    Cant remember if i killed it or not, got the bug where alot of ppl get sent into it at once. It was a rank 1 round 1 guy in there so i just helped him kill the croc and i passed it. Pretty weird

Deleted
    I'm sitting at about 500 iLev and i killed battletron before. Now i'm gonna attempt the rarebosses just to get my title. Which is the easiest one? Any specific hints on how to do it? I'm not looking for a challenge anymore, and not too much hassle.

The eyeball guy (I forget his name) was much easier than the other bosses pre-patch, just pre-pot and blow the adds up quickly to give yourself enough time to down the eye. With Insanity helping out single target, I could see Milhouse and the Disruptron one being easier now (especially if you just levitate over the lasers on Disruptron). If you get Epicus Maximus, don't even bother. He's about as far from an easy-kill as you could possibly get

Quote Originally Posted by Copulatingduck
    If you get Epicus Maximus, don't even bother. He's about as far from an easy-kill as you could possibly get
    ^ 500 ilvl with food and flask, and fully buffed + new talent can get Epicus Maximus. Easy? Maybe not, but within realm of possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Copulatingduck View Post
    The eyeball guy (I forget his name) was much easier than the other bosses pre-patch, just pre-pot and blow the adds up quickly to give yourself enough time to down the eye. With Insanity helping out single target, I could see Milhouse and the Disruptron one being easier now (especially if you just levitate over the lasers on Disruptron). If you get Epicus Maximus, don't even bother. He's about as far from an easy-kill as you could possibly get
    I recently went back to get my title after hitting rank 7 months and months ago. Disruptron is by far the worst. Levitate has been fixed, I would frankly like to see anyone that doesn't completely overgear the encounter be able to down him now. Epicus Maximus was fine, you can sit under him and not have to move, or you can do the corner to corner strat and out range the blue crush/laser. There's a spot on the left wall where you barely have to move from lasers on the eyeball guy, and Millhouse with Insanity now isn't bad either if you get a couple good totem placements. If you can meet the damage requirements, the only shitty one is Disruptron, which I have resigned to never get, just way too much movement required. I wish I would have done them before levitate was fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakamae View Post
    I recently went back to get my title after hitting rank 7 months and months ago. Disruptron is by far the worst. Levitate has been fixed, I would frankly like to see anyone that doesn't completely overgear the encounter be able to down him now. Epicus Maximus was fine, you can sit under him and not have to move, or you can do the corner to corner strat and out range the blue crush/laser. There's a spot on the left wall where you barely have to move from lasers on the eyeball guy, and Millhouse with Insanity now isn't bad either if you get a couple good totem placements. If you can meet the damage requirements, the only shitty one is Disruptron, which I have resigned to never get, just way too much movement required. I wish I would have done them before levitate was fixed.
    Ooooh, didn't realize they fixed levitate in 5.2. Yea, that would definitely make him a bit tougher :P. OP, easiest 2 would probably be milhouse and eyeball boss then.