Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Engineering must be the worst ive ever powerleveled. So many different types of mats needed that you just tear your hair out after a while.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure there was some other option, and that you're remembering it as worse than it was, and way worse than it is now, now that you can fly and mine mithril. I leveled BSing in TBC on my Shaman for Dragonstrike, and I don't remember thinking any part was hard, excepting maybe the last few points of high-level BC stuff (which you'd never have to make while leveling it to 600.

Judging by http://www.wow-professions.com/wowgu...ing-guide.html you don't need anything other than a couple bagsfull of Mithril and several stacks of Mageweave to get through Mithril Blacksmithing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Engineering>Blacksmithing>Leatherworking>Herbalism>Skinning>Enchanting>Jewelcrafting>Alche my>Tailoring>Inscription>Mining

to me.

Leatherworking for sure, especially now with CRZ... leather's become scarcer.

15+ Year Old Account
    I only know that inscription is very cheap and easy to level.
    I remember having problems with BS around the BC&LK materials. At the saronite part I just had to go outside to farm it myself if I wanted to avoid paying 200-500g per level... The MoP part was actually piss easy and cheap.

10+ Year Old Account
    enchanting and LW for me was a pain TT

No fishing? I just got to 525 and its been horrible so far

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slath View Post
    No fishing? I just got to 525 and its been horrible so far
    its not hard, its just freaking long TT and they nerfed it TT.... yeah, right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    BS and Engi 1-525 is TRUE pain (after 525 they are easy)

aways felt engineering (1-300 anyway) was one of the easier ones tbh, totally agree with you on BS though

n my experience enchanting and leatherworking are the worst of the worst, although 525+ was surprisingly painless
    Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong.

Fishing, no doubt about it.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Engineeering is annoying but what about Enchanting ? - Yes, you can buy most of the mats on AH but some shard are still very difficult to farm alone unless you're 90.

10+ Year Old Account
    Skinning, no contest.

Deleted
    People who mention gathering professions must not understand what this thread is about. Herbalism, mining and skinning doesnt even compare to
    the horrible pain that is leveling crafting professions like engineering or blacksmithing. Its not even close.

Enchanting period. It's most important enchants are gated behind millions of dailies, and time is most expensive thing out there.

Engi was hard back when I did it (the day I created my dk and got to 58, maxed it to what I could at the time). Beyond that, I've never even tried BS because of the huge amounts of mats it takes and the cost on my server per warcraftprofessional.com
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enchanting was pretty bad. I found after the changes made to ones like engineering and jewelcrafting, Enchanting remains a freaking nightmare, cost wise, to max out. It must have cost me 3-4k to get it to pandaren level.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Skinning. good luck getting the mats off the AH!

The worst by far was enchanting.. I had to COLLECT the mats from 1-350.... NEVER AGAIN!

Everything else is pretty easy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesus View Post
    Engineering, so freaking annoying. Bah, never again!
    Engineering is so easy, skilled it up on almost every character I ever created, can't play without it. =)

Worst professions for me would be Jewelcrafting which I have probably never gotten past 200 before giving up, and Enchanting which I have never gotten above 100, even though I've tried to skill up both several times... ^^ Always end up frustrated at how annoying it is to skill up and delete it.

Mining, Herbalism, Skinning, Leatherworking, Alchemy and Engineering are really easy though.

Engineering and BS
    Be feared, or be fuel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Enchanting was pretty bad. I found after the changes made to ones like engineering and jewelcrafting, Enchanting remains a freaking nightmare, cost wise, to max out. It must have cost me 3-4k to get it to pandaren level.
    3-4k? THat's almost for free really.... Leveling a profession during TBC or Wrath cost me more really...