Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Konik View Post
    you still got 489 bow
    I do: In fact, I even won the rare bow off of Raigonn at the beginning of the expansion as well. It still hurts when I've blown a lot of coins on the gun however, or end up joining a pug that is really bad and forgo my chances for the week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Well, I'm six weeks into raiding, cleared normal content, MV on farm since month, lei shi killed x2, running LFR each week, coining bosses that drop weapons all the time.... WTF I'm still stuck with 463 blue weapon (at freaking 491 item level) ?! Almost all raiders in my guild have 489-496 weapons, at least 476 LFR ones. I'm highest geared in guild, with worst weapon.

Just look at the damn loot tables - Will isn't that bad, 14 items on table with 2 dropping - 1/7 chance + 1/3 out of succesful coin roll.
    But then comes lei shi with "real" hunter weapon for this tier...and what in oblivion is this?! 17 items on table with just ONE ITEM dropping + 1/4 on successfull coin roll. Why one item? Second one is a token. I mean really? 1/17 chance of seeing main raiding weapon drop for my class?! That's barely over 5%, taking 5-6 months on average! Why sha of fear has almost empty loot table on the other hand?

We have sixteen raid bosses this tier, yet we still have cluttered loot tables with shared boss loot, meaning some of these items will never drop for ten man guilds.

There IS a fix for this - raid 25man. Yeah, easier said than done. Tried this at beginning of the tier, cockblocked without hope on Elegon. Cut down to 10man and Elegon dies in 3 pulls. On my server it's impossible to find 25 skilled enough raiders that need late night guild.
    what a whiner rng is fucking rng it might hit u hard thru entire tiers possibly even most of the expansion. i played firelands with the trash staff all the way up to hc rag never got a stone to upgrade it and bought that from ah cos shit wouldnt drop. never understood why make a huge forum post about having bad rng IT HAPPENS

Deleted
    I was lucky enought to get the bow on our second kill on will of the emperor and also got the lei shi gun on our second kill, its all about, atleast in 10 man

Ive never seen a bow from emp or gun from lei shi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yavania View Post
    I think its just RNG my guild seems to get bow drops quite often from MSV.
    None of our toughts or experiences matter. The only thing that matters is the whole of the thread which suggests that in the big picture (no rng) there is indeed a problem in T14.
    You also raid 25m which is heaven compared to the problems that loot in 10m have. WoW's loot system worked for 40m with 8classes. In 10m with 11classes it doesn't.

Deleted
    Another week another wasted coins. 496 average now, got pretty lucky on other slots last week - HC feng boots and windlord normal shoulders.
    This thread is six weeks old and I still have damn blue gun, and it was a good while when i had it upon creation.
    Finishing Test of Valor quest in next reset... still without any sort of epic weapon, not even 476 LFR will bow.

after 3 months and more than 70 rolls on epic ranged finally Fang Kung dropped

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%ADk/advanced

/happy

Deleted
    Its complete luck, I got the LFR gun from lei shi 2 weeks ago I think maybe 3 week ago. Had another gun drop for me in LFR last night. cant provide link to armory as im at work but chars name is yornoc ragnaros eu

6 Lei Shi kills on 25 (36 items) and no single gun ;] All other raiders have their "legendary" weapon ;] Everyone except hunters. Bad luck ;]

Quote Originally Posted by dzidek View Post
    6 Lei Shi kills on 25 (36 items) and no single gun ;] All other raiders have their "legendary" weapon ;] Everyone except hunters. Bad luck ;]
    ty for posting, shows 10man that 25man isnt 100% chance of their loot dropping.

and what if your guild for example has 3 hunters, then u could be waiting months just like a 10man guild, blame RNG dont call 25 faceroll easy loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post

and what if your guild for example has 3 hunters, then u could be waiting months just like a 10man guild, blame RNG dont call 25 faceroll easy loot.
    Our guild has not gotten a single bow drop for 11 kills on Will and we are 25, 10m is absolutely worse but 25 doesn't guarantee you get loot.

10+ Year Old Account
    2nd H Lei Shi kill. 2 Guns. One for me, one for the other Hunter. umadbro? RNG is RNG.

Finally got my gun off 25 man LFR last night! Will be grinding VP this week to get it upgraded twice. Already had a scope and my gem in the bags just waiting. We are still 4/6 HoF so ToES isnt on our radar yet. All my attempts at the wep have been LFR. Have been using coin rolls on all weekly normal mode Will kills = nothing. Remaining 2 extra coins have been for lei every week it has been in LFR.

10m guild

On a side note the mail agi users in my raid team (myself and an enh sham) are in a gear drought... Granted I have been burning all my coins on LFR Lei, but nothing mail wise has dropped for us in HoF. Leather wearers are not much better off, but our plate and cloth peeps are geared to the hilt atm...

Sadly this just emphasizes RNG is RNG. Untill an expoit free way of helping those "unlucky" drop players presents itself we just need to buckle up push forward.

PvP on the side to get the pvp bow. It's not a bad PvE weapon.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Deleted
    Existing only one sha-touched weapon is (imho) "too RNG", because it's realy important to have due to the legendary quest-gem...

This is also true for all the classes ofc, there should be at least 1 other alternative with a Sha-touched socket for all classes even if lower ilvl than the current one.

Quote Originally Posted by knightpt View Post
    Existing only one sha-touched weapon is (imho) "too RNG", because it's realy important to have due to the legendary quest-gem...

This is also true for all the classes ofc, there should be at least 1 other alternative with a Sha-touched socket for all classes even if lower ilvl than the current one.
    That's something I agree with, the sha-touched weapon outclasses other weapons too much and it will it the 'fun' out of our other weapon dropping because no matter how small the difference it's still just a sidegrade (To a LFR weapon, which is completely random for those not killing Lei Shi on normal)

Anyways I'm on 16 Lei Shi kills now according to my armory and still going strong Still have a coin left.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post

Now we have 7 kills (42 items) and still no single gun. We have 4 hunters (2 in core, 2 on the bench) and only one have gun from coin.

Deleted
    Yeah, the weapon was the item it took me - caster - the longest to get, was stuck with a 463 wand for a long time because Elegon never dropped the wand (or the damn caster trinket). Finally got luck with the bonus roll and got the sword of Tsu'long. Phew.

Deleted
    OP reporting again - thread creation November 19th - situation unchanged. Still 471 blue. Now with TWO shiny orange items in bank.
    Instead we had our THIRD Terror in the Mists drop from Lei Shi in addition to a vanq token. What an useful shard and blood spirit.
    Same goes for our druid healer that waits for spirit proc trinket off Tsulong. So far 3 or 4 legs disenchanted, no trinket ever.

Oh 10 man and clusterfuck loot tables.

I give up. Fuck this gun, fuck this boss and RNG. Heroic bosses are dying, I have great fun in my guild. This is what counts.

3 coins a week since LFR Terrace came out and still no Gun nothing but gold and 3 shoulder tokens and a trinket.

I know of a hunter that came back to wow 2-3 weeks ago got into LFR MSV in his first week got the gear from that to get him into HoF LFR same week got into Terrace with the drops from the other 2 LFR's and got the gun with out a coin first time lol