Thread: Swain skin idea

Swain skin idea

Hello guys from MMO-C

I was reading Swain lore and it said ”Sometimes asked to use a mask” something like this, then i thought ”Hey, why not make a Swain with Bane Mask(?from batman:the dark knight rises” i think it will fit perfect. Try to imagine something like this: Swain with more muscles, bit bigger and the finale the mask.

Leave your thoughts and thank you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Hello guys from MMO-C

I was reading Swain lore and it said ”Sometimes asked to use a mask” something like this, then i thought ”Hey, why not make a Swain with Bane Mask(?from batman:the dark knight rises” i think it will fit perfect. Try to imagine something like this: Swain with more muscles, bit bigger and the finale the mask.

Leave your thoughts and thank you.
    So what you mean is .. the Singed skin?

Deleted
    So, you want a big muscle man who is walking around with a crutch....that will be hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Swain's a guy walking around with a bird right?
    Then here's the skin we need:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Swain's a guy walking around with a bird right?
    Then here's the skin we need:

No, you will never ever come to these forums again with a picture of Banjo for that "game"... Do you understand and are we clear, it will be ban nobody else will see, it will be bigger than the Frozen Mallet pwning noobs. No but really gah that picture hurts.

OT: A swain skin with him dressed up as a bear and the bird looks like Kazooie, there's an idea.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    No, you will never ever come to these forums again with a picture of Banjo for that "game"... Do you understand and are we clear, it will be ban nobody else will see, it will be bigger than the Frozen Mallet pwning noobs. No but really gah that picture hurts.

OT: A swain skin with him dressed up as a bear and the bird looks like Kazooie, there's an idea.
    Was that for the bad Banjo game? I just googled it and saw a decent quality pic(compared to the others) and linked it. I'm sorry, can you ever forgive me? I still love you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Was that for the bad Banjo game? I just googled it and saw a decent quality pic(compared to the others) and linked it. I'm sorry, can you ever forgive me? I still love you.
    I don't know if I can, I would link JonTron's video about that "game" but you might just feel so bad about what you did afterwards it's best left not too. You're a horrible person and I can't forgive you... Unless you give me a unicorn, then I can forgive you.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Duronos. Doesn't like Banjo-Kazooie.

If Augmented Singed didn't exist, this would be an awesome idea. However, we already have our Baine skin and Swain has Tyrant Swain as his super badass skin.

Now Dragon Master Swain. There is a skin that needs to be real right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post

If Augmented Singed didn't exist, this would be an awesome idea. However, we already have our Baine skin and Swain has Tyrant Swain as his super badass skin.

Now Dragon Master Swain. There is a skin that needs to be real right now.
    I don't like that one "game" on the Xbox.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Nuts and Bolts?
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I WENT THERE!
    Yeah it sucked.

I would prefer the 'batman' related skin to be of Man-Bat. Freakingly human with a little bat on his shoulder, and then turning into that freaking human mutated bat that freaked me out as a youngster.
    Last edited by Kuthe; 2012-12-03 at 08:14 AM.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Bruce Swain?

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I wouldn't blame him. The first two games were amazing, then they release that stinking pile of hippo crap on the X-Box. Thinking about it is giving me a tumor.
    Same with Sonic '06. Oh god why. Every classic game series that touched the X-Box seemed to turn from gold to filth in those times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to clear things up, I fucking love Banjo Kazooie. I compare it to modern games, Banjo Tooie is hands down the best sequel ever for a game franchise. Then shit happened and... Yeah.

I actually would love to see a Banjo Kazooie skin on a LoL champion and who better to do it on than Swain.
    Hey everyone