Thread: Reality of MoP

Reality of MoP

It's been 4 months since MoP is out.
    and I can with confidence say that WoW is getting worse by the day.
    I didn't buy MoP but I know it's crap.

It all started when Greg Street - Ghostroller took over, around the time of ending of Burining Crusade.
    If you compare Vanilla and TBC with the other expansions, it's clear that some serious shit happened.
    And not for the better.

I'm here to give my regards to the fucking greg street bastard, may he never gets laid again and his penis
    falls off.

FUCK YOU GREG STREET.

Are you actually gonna tell us what you think is wrong or is there no point to this thread?
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

"I didn't buy MOP but I know it's crap"

Right.

why did u even create this topic if u arent going to take the time to explain why you think this??

crap another 2 minutes of my live waistedm

1. Wrong, its not out for 4 month check your facts BEFORE ranting out into the world.
    2. How you know its crap, if you didnt buy it? Are you counting the qq threads here on mmo or what? Is there a persistent increase of such threads throughout the expansions?
    3. Naming and shaming isnt allowed here, nor in any other forum i know of.
    4. Next time when making a thread, make it worthwile. You dont start a discussion, you just shit you thoughs out and say "hey here all look in that bowl what i did"

Quote Originally Posted by zixi View Post
    Yeeeaaahhhh... You might want to take a second look at the fingers you used to count that.

Quote Originally Posted by zixi View Post
    and I can with confidence say that WoW is getting worse by the day.
    I didn't buy MoP but I know it's crap.

It all started when Greg Street - Ghostroller took over, around the time of ending of Burining Crusade.
    If you compare Vanilla and TBC with the other expansions, it's clear that some serious shit happened.
    And not for the better.

I'm here to give my regards to the fucking greg street bastard, may he never gets laid again and his penis
    falls off.

FUCK YOU GREG STREET.
    So the end of september to the end of november is four months? #failtroll

10+ Year Old Account
    And closing this...

...don't create pointless rant posts with no constructive discussion