Versatile Priest or Frost DK LF Sun/Mon/Wed 9-12EST

Hey All,

I'm a priest that can play all 3 specs very well and I'm looking for a raid team that meets the times above. I started off the expansion strong, hitting level cap and being raid ready for the first week of raiding. In 3 weeks, i was 6/6 MSV 1/6 Heroic MSV with multiple attempts on Feng. Then, real life happened and I was forced to take a break from raiding.

In the meantime, I've been keeping up with dailies and doing LFR every week until I was ready to raid again

Here is a little bit about myself:

Prior Raiding Experience:
    6/6MSV
    1/6 H MSV
    8/8DS
    7/8 HM DS (2/8 HM DS prior to 5% nerf) - honestly believe we would have more but got the people not showing up bug.
    5/8 HM at 5%
    7/7 HM FL (rag post nerf)
    7/7 NM FL
    12/12 6/13 T11 HM
    12/12 ICC 25
    11/12 ICC HM 25
    5/5 TOC
    4/5 TOGC
    Full Ulduar Clear, some Hardmodes
    Full SSC while relevant
    3/4 TK while relevant
    7/9 BT while relevant
    Full Kara/Gron/Mags
    Full MC
    Some ZG

Please leave some information here if interested

bump to the top!

bump to the top

bump Lei Shei Down. 480 ilvl disc/holy

bump theres gotta be someone

added and bump to the top

up again please

We're a mature, relaxed, progression minded guild which also has a lot of fun in 25 man raids. We're currently 6/6 in MV and 2/6 HoF. Please check us out below!

Guild Name: Wanderers
    Realm: Whisperwind (PvE) (Horde)
    Server Timezone: CST
    Raid times: Wednesday/ Sunday/ Monday 7pm-10pm CST (server time)
    Loot System:EP/GP
    Provided: Flasks, feasts, enchant mats, and repairs.
    Email:wanderaidrecruitment@yahoo.com
    Raid Leader: Muireartach (ask for Gru)
    Battle Tag:Gru#1158

Recruitment: Core spots are available for a few solid heals, preferably of the Resto Shaman persuasion. Ideal applicants would have a solid raiding history and >90% attendance. They would have a deep understanding of their class/spec, and the ability to use online resources to maximize their dps or healing. Raiders are also expected to have studied up on the encounter before each raid.

<Wanderers> are a 25man progression minded raid on horde-side Whisperwind(US-PvE). Our raid nights are Wed/Sun/Mon from 7pm - 10pm CST(server) time. We are looking for a few more able raiders to flesh out its 25man raiding roster and replace those who dropped unexpectedly at the start of the expansion.

Wanderers were founded day 1 of Whisperwind, and have raided ever since, finishing the most recent last tier 8/8H DS. The atmosphere is fairly relaxed as we strive to walk a balance between the casual and a serious progression mentality. We're a friendly group, the core of which has been raiding together since Vanilla. The guild membership base is mature with a standing age limit of 18+ that we do waive with a decent interview.

Please feel free to Muireartach or ask any guildie for Gru, or check out our application at http://wanderaid.com/portal.php (top bar -application- If you have any issues with this or signing up on the site contact us via email below.), or feel free to email one of the recruiters at Wanderaidrecruitment@yahoo.com

Thanks for the offer, but 8 is just a little to early. 8:30 is the minimum I can be ready to raid. Bump for more offers!

Serenity Now, US-Stormreaver Horde. 16/16 1/16H

We are looking for an exceptional Spriest with Disc os for Heroic progression. 1 of our core raiders (priest) who's been with us for a very long time had to leave to due real life issues.

Our raid times are 8-12 server (central) Monday, Tues, Wed.

Feel free to drop us a pm

Nekked (Tekniquez#1927)
    Booka
    Thornyy
    Highbeam
    Sgtcomic

3/16 HM tier 14 <iGuild> of Kil’jaeden is looking for a few DPS for immediate core spots, and I think you might fit the bill. I’d like to talk to you. Here’s our info.

Guild summary:
    Server & faction: Kil’jaeden Horde
    Semi-hardcore 10 man raiding guild
    Loot council/fair loot system
    Raid schedule: Mon, Tue, Wed 5:30-8:30 PM PST (8:30-11:30 eastern) with the possibility of adding Sunday
    Raid leader: Bamboozhul, experienced player with 11/16 HM experience
    Battle tag & Real ID: Subvatio#1198

High need for the following classes:
    Ranged DPS

What we are looking for:
    - Competent and dedicated players who want to push their character to the limit in a progressive raiding environment
    - People who possess the following qualities: high raid awareness, are vocal when necessary, know their classes well, are punctual and can take criticism and learn from it
    - Players who will merge in seamlessly with the team

Please refer to our guild recruitment thread for more detailed information about our guild: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7414942871

If you’re interested, please add me to Real ID: Subvatio#1198
    I hope to talk to you soon.

bump for more offers