New Ideas for MW set bonuses - what are they?

I'll start:

2piece bonus: Your Renewing Mist spell now has a x% chance to generate 1 addional chi per jump.

OR

Your Renewing Mist spell now has a x% chance that it's first jump will generate 1 additional chi.

Good thought or no? What are some other ideas out there...

15+ Year Old Account
    2p: Your Soothing Mist reduces the mana cost of your Surging Mist by 6% per tick on the target of your Soothing Mist for 15 seconds, stacking 5 times (not consumed).
    4p: Your Enveloping Mist costs one less chi.

We don't need any buffs to AoE healing or AoE healing chi generation...

Deleted
    2 or 4p: Your Renewing Mist ignore pets.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    2 or 4p: Your Renewing Mist ignore pets.
    The solution to that is to just bench warlocks, hunters, unholy DKs and frost mages.

How about:

"Your renewing mist has a chance equal to your mastery to generate a stack and bounce to a new target upon tick"

To offset the stupid nerf -.-

2p: Your Blackout Kick heals for 50/100% of auto-attack damage; Eminence will heal 100% of the damage from Crackling Jade Lightning to the lowest health target

4p: Your Healing Sphere will instantly heal the lowest health player and 2(3?) other players within 10(20?) yards instead of spawning near the lowest health player

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohren View Post
    2p: Your Blackout Kick heals for 50/100% of auto-attack damage; Eminence will heal 100% of the damage from Crackling Jade Lightning to the lowest health target
    Huh? It already does that...

4p: Your Healing Sphere will instantly heal the lowest health player and 2(3?) other players within 10(20?) yards instead of spawning near the lowest health player
    They did play with a mechanic like this on the 5.1 PTR... I could see it as a set bonus, but it would be pretty boring, since it won't change the way we play at all. Anyway, I'm not sure our mastery needs to be better... it heals for a lot and has a solid proc rate to make up for the fact that it's iffy that someone will use them.

4pc should allow to cast surging mist and enveloping mist on ANY target when you are channeling soothing mist, that would probably be more useful.

2 other ideas that would probably work if it wasn't 1st tier of an expansion... statue duplicate TWICE soothing mist or being able to move while channeling soothing mist.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    4pc should allow to cast surging mist and enveloping mist on ANY target when you are channeling soothing mist, that would probably be more useful.

2 other ideas that would probably work if it wasn't 1st tier of an expansion... statue duplicate TWICE soothing mist or being able to move while channeling soothing mist.
    I think that first one should just be a glyph...

Honestly? I'd be content with a significant boost to the current ones.

2pc - Reduces the cost of your Surging Mist by 20%
    4pc - Increases the healing done by your Enveloping mist by 15% (I really want to say 48% after that nuclear nerf bomb dropped this patch)
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    2pc: Your renewing mist removes the application of Divine Aegis on the target, absorbing shielding energy that can be unleashed in a life cocoon.
    4pc: Renewing mist jumps to one additional target, and cannot jump to player pets or guardians excluding Tsulong

/gamefixed

2pc: your renewing mist does not have a CD anymore.
    4pc: your healing orbs will slowly move towards the nearest friendly target.

1 this would make using uplift a ton easyer! getting it to spread out over 10 ppl is a bitch now the the nerfed the jumps + it won't take ages to setup anymore.
    as for the healing orbs? after the patch i noticed there where tons spread around my guildies.... but none cared to move over any.... lightwell ppl! it's back!
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P