Deleted

Is it possible to have sound on, but only boss vocals?

In raiding I love hearing the boss talk but I hate the sounds in the game, is there anyway to change the settings so I can only hear the boss, but not the other sounds? thanks :P

Deleted
    Sadly it isn't, I have been looking for that option for ages but a blue confirmed it isnt possible atm.
    There's a workaround if i remember correctly that involves an addon or something that replaces sound files but I've never tried it.

I think you can,

If I recall it the third under the music were you scroll left to right,

That should make it so you can just do boss sounds

I done it once so try it yourself, I will post later tonight once am off work to look for you

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't. You can change music, sounds (voicefiles sadly fall under this) and ambient.

I would love if Blizzard would add a scrollbar for voice only.

I've wanted this for the longest time....I want to hear the voice acting without the PEW PEW PEW PEW in the background making it so hard to hear.

Deleted
    I dont think you can have just the voice files being played but if it is possible i would love to know how/

10+ Year Old Account
    Wanted to have this for the longest time but the only way currently is to remove all combat sounds with a plugin which is a shame :<