Skipping Tsulong for Lei Shi - still possible?

So, quick question. After killing protectors heroic, we were gonna try and roll over Lei Shi, as we only have 4 MS healers and 2 OS's currently (AKA Tsulong and Shekzeer not an option till we have unsaved alt characters for next week).
    However, after killing tsulong, we're encountering a bug - everytime we try to put the instance to heroic, we get a 2 minute loading screen, then a "transfer aborted, could net set heroic".
    We've tried a soft reset (run out, reset instance, put to heroic), but it doesn't work. And with 45 mins left of the raid, we decided waiting half an hr for 15 mins of attempts was not really something we wanted to force people to do.
    I know for a fact that alot of guilds have skipped Tsulong already to hit up Lei Shi, so I assumed it was still possible - but has anyone activated her on heroic tonight, without tsulong heroic?

Worked fine for us tonight, killed Tsulong on normal and switched to heroic for Lei Shi with no issues.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Deleted
    We killed Protectors tonight and skipped Tsulong for Lei Shi HC attempts quite happily, so definitely funky on your realms end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did it last night, skipped Tsulong and went for Lei Shi.
    Turned out to be a good choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

I have another question regarding.

Is it possible to skip protectors and tsulong and switch to HC on Lei Shi, since it seems Lei Shi is the easiest one from all of them?

10+ Year Old Account
    After you killed Sha of Fear on normal, you can switch any boss to heroic in the instance afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by Safyra View Post
    I have another question regarding.

Is it possible to skip protectors and tsulong and switch to HC on Lei Shi, since it seems Lei Shi is the easiest one from all of them?
    yes
    /tenchars

Deleted
    lol, i thought echoes weren't doing any of that "skipping crap" or whatever you were calling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Teks View Post
    lol, i thought echoes weren't doing any of that "skipping crap" or whatever you were calling it.
    Give us 2 more healers so Shekzeer and Tsulong becomes a possibility. We're already progressing with two offspecs . We're not skipping tsulong because he's too hard to handle, but because we have no real chance of ever beating it with that setup.

Anyway, guess we'll see tonight. First week Terrace came out we were stuck with less healers than usual and couldn't do garalon because of it, so we already had an hour or so of practice on the boss back then, and could deffo switch her to heroic without having done protectors/tsulong back then. Just seemed like that would be the only reason it bugged out yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Teks View Post
    There's nothing wrong with non-linear heroic progression. It's one of the reasons the heroic mode toggle was implemented over TBC's linear progression model. You have to eventually kill all the bosses on heroic to access the last boss on heroic, so being able to skip bosses doesn't really change anything in the end if you want a full heroic clear.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    There's nothing wrong with non-linear heroic progression. It's one of the reasons the heroic mode toggle was implemented over TBC's linear progression model. You have to eventually kill all the bosses on heroic to access the last boss on heroic, so being able to skip bosses doesn't really change anything in the end if you want a full heroic clear.
    TBC linear progression? What.... there were so many bosses you could skip in TBC plus there were generally 2 raids per tier. Take the eye for example, most guilds skipped alar for loot reaver. Did that? then move to SSC where most guilds skipped hydroxis for lurker.