Thread: Brawler's Guild

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Im Still using EotE and UF with Ilvl 498. But i have the 4piece boni and so it make's it better than PE + EM. Glyph's are just like i say , Glyphed Capacitor Totem, Glyphed SR to dispell the Stun and FS Dot Glyph. My tactic is really simple.

After the third stun from the boss (Might be at ~45%) i use my second pot, use Fire Elemental, use Hero and got him as fast as possible under 30%. Under 30% is use the Feral Spirits, Ascendance and Stormlash totem and move as hell by doing dps as hell. A little luck will help, i have several low % hp wipes.
    Best wipe was it when i got the boss at 12k HP left and he portet me out of the arena, that was so much pain. Same at 400k left and other similiar "wipes".

MFG Syzøn

Pulling much lower DPS on Millhouse all of a sudden today. Yesterday was an easy 400k (sadly, horrible crystal placement), and now it's 340-350 5 times in a row. I wonder what has changed, if this isn't just the universe conspiring.
    Also: Stupid Epicus. Can't get him past 5% when he keeps gimping the summons with discs. I've learned how to kite the laser, but RNG on these two fights. I thought Disruptron was goin to be the problem!

10+ Year Old Account
    Watched an Enh Shaman beat Zen'Shar the final boss last night. Most epic battle royale I've seen. So glad to see a shaman do it too. Makes me proud of my class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aired
    Our raid leader went AFK mid nef attempt and all he said was 'BRB GF's naked'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Baws View Post
    Watched an Enh Shaman beat Zen'Shar the final boss last night. Most epic battle royale I've seen. So glad to see a shaman do it too. Makes me proud of my class.
    Zen'shar is the one of the easy rare mobs. Millhouse and Epicus Maximus are only dps encounter, epicus with a little movment. Disruptron is the really hard boss from the four rare's but also doable. I have 40 try's before i kill him. As i said many low hp wipe's.

MFG Syzøn

10+ Year Old Account
    Still waiting for my invite ... got a guildie that needs to hit 7 darnit!

Chevelle founder and Guild Master of<Divide and Conquer> @ Frostmane EU
    Also please follow me on Twitter

15+ Year Old Account
    I reached rank 8 last week as Enhance. It was a fun grind, though slightly tarnished by the CRZ multi hour queues. Fortunately I hit rank 7 before the first round of BMAH invites went out, so I was only waiting 10-15 minutes between matches. I went back later in the night and had an 84 minute queue. The next day, it reached 2+ hours.

For the rank 8 fights, Disruptron will most likely be my first rank 8 kill as I'm wasting a little too much time in phase 1 of Zen'thar (so many eyes to burn). Millhouse seems to require at least 325k dps and as I still have blue weapons, that's not happening without a few upgrades. Epicus Maximus, well there's that fight...

But Zen'shar's the easiest! Just put in a Fire Nova and Chain Lightning glyph in and literally hit the fights until you get that Brawler title! (Obviously you should easily be able to get under him and spread Flame Shocks on the eyes and burn them within 15 seconds.) (Oh, then just stick on the left and right side of Zen (from where you start). Some of the paired up lasers that cut through the middle you can even sit between if you don't freak out, they were quit narrow damage boxes.) (I've said too much)

is this doable in malevolent pvp gear? because if not then fuck blizzard and their stupid game.
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex

Deleted
    When I killed Millhouse I ended with 420k DPS and we both died at the same time (Yes i hit enrage)

496ilvl at that time.

I got to rank7 today after getting the pass, i didn't really knew any of the bosses so had a few derp wipes but queue times are short anyway on my server.
    Had some trouble with GG, i noticed I didn't get targeted much by the bomb so stopped using totems and then i beat him.
    dark summoner was 1 shot, only had to kill 2 ghosts (elemental burst is so silly).
    Now on battletron, best attempt i got to 500k, i got it pretty well if my lightning shield wouldn't proc and kill an orb when healing up outside.

ilvl485 elemental

10+ Year Old Account
    Cleared 4/4 today as Ele in 492 ilvl.

Some tips for disruption from my point of view:

-I took EotE and PE.
    -Dropped FeT with 1 minute left,
    -popped BL/Ascendance/2nd pot/SWG (one macro) at 45s left to burn through last phase as fast as possible
    -When the double laser came during berserk phase I popped Astral Shift and Ancestral Guidance together using a macro
    (during burst phase this allows you to soak multiple discs while dodging the deadly double or triple laser combo)

Saving cooldowns for the end really gimps your dps, I died as I killed disruption with about 87500dps, but in my opinion its really worth it because of how immensely difficult the boss is under 35% health. The ability to power through the berserk and pop some defensive cds to handle the laser dodging really makes the fight easier.

Good luck all.

Finished rank7 bosses and tried the rares and holy crap, that is some serious challenge, both gear and skillwise. The eye Im confident to kill and possibly the shark, but millhouse in 487 is gonna need some serious luck with first crystals and the lazer guy is probably too much for me atm and Im gonna need lower latency before I really try to get him down.

Breezed through the first 5 ranks, died twice on Yikkan Izu in 481ilvl gear.
    Got him pretty close the second time after I realized to kill the birds quickly. But it's hard to keep him off of me.
    Hopefully another fight or two..

Any hints for Max and Bo, 1st boss of rank 7?
    Enha spec, 481ilvl, all LFR gear . I keep my nuke on Bo with all CDs up, being on top of Bo , running away for missiles only , but no progress below 50%. Or is this max I can get for my gear? Maybe glyph or spec suggestion?
    Thnx

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac2 View Post
    Any hints for Max and Bo, 1st boss of rank 7?
    Enha spec, 481ilvl. I keep my nuke on Bo with all CDs up, being on top of Bo , running away for missiles only , but no progress below 50%. Or is this max I can get for my gear? Maybe glyph or spec suggestion?
    Thnx
    it helped me when I stopped using totems, the bombing guy targeted me alot more so Bo took more damage from him

Quote Originally Posted by edlike View Post
    Cleared 4/4 today as Ele in 492 ilvl.

Some tips for disruption from my point of view:

-I took EotE and PE.
    -Dropped FeT with 1 minute left,
    -popped BL/Ascendance/2nd pot/SWG (one macro) at 45s left to burn through last phase as fast as possible
    -When the double laser came during berserk phase I popped Astral Shift and Ancestral Guidance together using a macro
    (during burst phase this allows you to soak multiple discs while dodging the deadly double or triple laser combo)

Saving cooldowns for the end really gimps your dps, I died as I killed disruption with about 87500dps, but in my opinion its really worth it because of how immensely difficult the boss is under 35% health. The ability to power through the berserk and pop some defensive cds to handle the laser dodging really makes the fight easier.

Good luck all.
    Also, standing close to a Wall really helps, stand about half length of a wall altough the lasers will sometimes force you to move, during the 35% (Where the missile spawn goes crazy) it really helps because you can concentrate on the laser and not worry about getting hit by missiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    Finished rank7 bosses and tried the rares and holy crap, that is some serious challenge, both gear and skillwise. The eye Im confident to kill and possibly the shark, but millhouse in 487 is gonna need some serious luck with first crystals and the lazer guy is probably too much for me atm and Im gonna need lower latency before I really try to get him down.
    Epicmus Maximus itself is pretty easy, keep on moving, interrupt the blue Crash and do enough damage to beat the Enrage.

Millhouse Manastorm - stupid dps race which is possible with no Heroic Gear IF those Crystal spawn lucky (being able to soak 2 at once for a long time)

Zen'shar - In P1 switch Target constantly to avoid killing eyeballs to early, just makes this phase harder, even out dps on them but still be quick enough to beat the enrage, in P2 stand exactly between those Gates from the which the elevator usually comes up, then just move forward and backward to avoid the Dark Gaze, i saved every CD for P2.

Done all these Fights already, all i got was a Fake Server 1st Message;(
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2012-12-09 at 10:29 PM.

Quicktip for Millhouse Manastorm:

Switch to Primal Elementalist talent (which you probably already have due to awesome burst usable in these fights) and whenever you get unlucky spawn where you can't soak both crystals, just move your elemental to soak the other one. He'll get some minor boost, boss gets no stacks and you don't have to deal with destroying crystals at all. Killed him this way with 489 ilvl.
    Last edited by Faeglendir; 2012-12-10 at 01:32 AM.
    Shaman - Hunter - Monk - Druid - Warlock - DK - another Shaman - one more Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Faeglendir View Post
    Quicktip for Millhouse Manastorm:

Switch to Primal Elementalist talent (which you probably already have due to awesome burst usable in these fights) and whenever you get unlucky spawn where you can't soak both crystals, just move your elemental to soak the other one. He'll get some minor boost, boss gets no stacks and you don't have to deal with destroying crystals at all. Killed him this way with 489 ilvl.
    PE in general is pretty much king for Brawler's Guild, mostly because these fights don't take longer than 2min and you got to move a lot.

I got killed by the very first boss. That's right, the senile crocodile killed me lol. After that I pretty much breezed through everything to rank 4 doing elemental without reforging my resto gear. I'm definately going to have start optimizing my gear soon, but the extra gold for reforging will be worth it as this new facet of the game is extremely fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Besides the other tips for disruptron, this is the video i used to learn the positioning (as ranged)

Quote Originally Posted by HenshiEE View Post
    Oh, sweet, never even noticed you get a title for beating them all - Thanks for pointing that out

Anyway, here's the video of Disruptron I promised:

Good luck fellow brawlers!