Thread: Class counter

Deleted

Class counter

As the title say, countering other classes. In this case I will use the warrior class as an example. It use to be a case that hunters where meant for kiting and had to counter other classes with their skills, now its a case of pop cool-downs, let him die before you. Blizzard decided to give warriors two charges in 20 secs and one heroic leap also comes with it and hunters have one disengage at 25 seconds interval. NO sense in this at all. This for example should be looked at. I know if a warrior reads this post he will say we have stuns but in reality warriors have the same amount of cc we hunters have . I am not going to go into detail there but check this out to confirm..... I am just saying here that, they try to improve other classes but fail to look at other classes that are being left behind in this way. Please bring back skill play in wow and not just pop cool-down play and everything has to die....................,
    Comment in anyway you wish ..............

10+ Year Old Account
    So let me get this right he charges you you disengage he charges you again and thats it?
    wow

Tell you what, people like you will have these issues no matter what class they play.
    Why dont you give narrow escape a try? How about using sac/sprit mend? What if you just scatter him on the second charge?

AMG two charges!!! You can just scatter trap the second one then get max range >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eLPachuukko View Post
    DK they pull you if you disengage he just frozen chains
    You got Master's call for a reason.

play mm, try to coordinate chimera with concussive shot and you there you go, 50% ms slowed warrior full time, working quite well for me.
    Last edited by bkw; 2012-11-30 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bkw View Post
    play mm, try to coordinate chimera with concussive shot and you there you go, 50% ms slowed warrior full time
    Don't play mm. BM is still the superior spec. Just keep 100% uptime of conc shot and you are good.

i actually enjoy a lot running mm, damage is fine for me, anyways i think careful aim should include chimera shot instead of aimed

Deleted
    This discussion is not about mm bm superiority.. its how to kite a melee class effectively. And trust me guys narrow escape no longer works, it used to but they nerfed it to break on damage so its not as good as it is. And scatter trap warrior right and max range him lol. like the warrior doesntt have trinket 1, like the warrior cannot heroic leap your ass 2 ,,,, im not saying the warrior shouldnt be able to counter but im saying we need better resources to counter. E.g trap bug , masters call when your pet is feared to africa wont work , we need a shorter blanket disengage at least 16 secs or myb even 18 ......Things like this help for a smooother and enjoyable hunter play

Can you please link your armory so I can see what you are doing? I don't find it hard to kite a warrior, but I'm not the best pvper.

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...isnight/simple... trust me it is hard , i only get by because i had to change my talents to post haste so i can max range easier,.. maybe its just my games style.... But i wish we had shorter disngage time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    So let me get this right he charges you you disengage he charges you again and thats it?
    wow

Tell you what, people like you will have these issues no matter what class they play.
    Why dont you give narrow escape a try? How about using sac/sprit mend? What if you just scatter him on the second charge?
    how do you suppose we trap the healer in 3s if we use scatter to get away from the warrior ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beyaz View Post
    how do you suppose we trap the healer in 3s if we use scatter to get away from the warrior ?
    Good comment here.. People don't realise that in cata, our trap cool-down was lower and our silencing shot cd was lower also, now they nerfed the cool-down and gave us self-heal just to blind people on the nerf. \The two cds have been nerfed. I really do not mind playing mm if that is the only spec that the silencing shot cool-down and trap cool-down is reduced to its original.......... I played mm in cata and if that brings back that feel , do it only for mm but they need to put those cool downs back ......I cannot be saving my trap because of some warrior i want to kite...........

Considering he is going to charge u when u disengage, try jumping, then setting trap, then he gets froze, then he trinkets, then u scatter, and strafe away, then binding arrow, then he charges and ur both stun. Now hes outta ways to catch you, and u can put down serpent trap and masters call away.