Thread: It's snowing !

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    "What is snow?"- Florida
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's snowing like no tomorrow here in Ontario, Canada. This is the first major snow of the year, so far we have only have flurries.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    I live in Minnesota. We haven't got a good snowy winter here in like 3 years. Really bums me out. The only reason I put up with this place is for the snow, and without that all there is is dead trees, dead grass, and unbearably humid summers.

Deleted
    Scotland, near Edinburgh, only a light dusting of snow, sadly.

I hate snow. Wisconsin sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    It's snowing like no tomorrow here in Ontario, Canada. This is the first major snow of the year, so far we have only have flurries.
    it's not snowing that much. where are you at?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    it's not snowing that much. where are you at?
    I may have been exaggerating a bit, but it was snowing pretty well earlier. I'm close to Toronto.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Here in middle of Sweden we have like 30 - 50 cm of snow wich i am gratefull for.
    Yesterday and the day before i got to ride my snowmobile like 100km aprox.
    Today it is to cold to work (-27*C)(-16,6*f), sadly it is to cold to go snowmobiling to, otherwise i would not be here now^^
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

Eindhoven, The Netherlands here.
    and it's snowing for the first time this year (in this part of the country atleast)
    DONT WANNA GO TO WORK

10+ Year Old Account
    well where i am it's currently 39 degrees ...... CELSIUS!

it never, ever, never, EVER! Snows in Brisbane. Impossible. Only extreme heat, hail, total shit storms and mass flooding.

Deleted
    No snow here (Thank god)
    Hate being cold, Hate the slipping and sliding around, I hate having to go out in it and its more slush than snow.
    if I could move to a warm country for the whole season I would, and I would not come back.

Okay, I've seen the snow outside.

Go away now, please? <3

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 11:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    well where i am it's currently 39 degrees ...... CELSIUS!

it never, ever, never, EVER! Snows in Brisbane. Impossible. Only extreme heat, hail, total shit storms and mass flooding.
    Wanna change?
    It's never that warm in Sweden! Wanna be cold for a change?

Deleted
    Sadly I forgot to buy winter tires for my bicycle before the snow fell a few days ago.

I was hoping I'd get a few more days without snow.

Oh well, guess it's time to stock up on blankets and hot chocolate.

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 11:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Took these at my uni on wednesday this week:

http://i.imgur.com/zUMKWl.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/cK7cHl.jpg
    LTU? (It's been ten years since I was last there but it sure looks like LTU to me)

Not to much snow here in Norway yet, 30-50cm and its been around for ~4 weeks where i live.
    But its cold! -20C today. And I work outside every day regardless of the weather Had a few days with -32C last year, god that was cold.
    Cant post pic now so ill update when i get home in 3h.

We get some nasty blizzards here due to lake effect snow since I literally live right beside a few of the great lakes. Makes the weather pretty wonky too. A few days ago we got over a foot of snow, another few inches the next day. Then today it was so warm half it melted. Then it freezes again at night and the roads are like skating rinks, I literally could skate on my street right now. Next time there's a big storm though I'll remember to take some pics for this thread.

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 06:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Well.... FUCK YOU! I have never seen snow (only in movies and internet) T_T, I wanna see it! D:
    The people here go to where you live during this time of year to escape it's wrath.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-12-03 at 11:21 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    It started snowing here for the first time this year but none of it stuck around

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mludd View Post
    Sadly I forgot to buy winter tires for my bicycle before the snow fell a few days ago.

I was hoping I'd get a few more days without snow.

Oh well, guess it's time to stock up on blankets and hot chocolate.

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 11:28 AM ----------

LTU? (It's been ten years since I was last there but it sure looks like LTU to me)
    I was actually curious if anyone here would recognize it

Yes. Very few call it LTU nowadays, but it sure is. LiTH/LTU. Picture is taken from an entrance of the C house, and you see the A house.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

15+ Year Old Account
    i daresay we'll get our snow either at the end of the month or in the new year, i rarely get time to enjoy it though, I hate driving in it (more so now I have a new car and not some banged up PoS) and when it gets so bad we can't drive out of the village I live in in the past i've had to then walk 6 miles through the snow to get to work, my new boss is a bit more relaxed and winter is rather quite in our company, so if it gets that bad this winter I may well get to just stay at home, in which case I can have a few days to enjoy the snow! =D (saw a picture of a totoro snowman with chibi totoro in its mouth, really want to try and make one of those with the gf!)

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 12:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Well.... FUCK YOU! I have never seen snow (only in movies and internet) T_T, I wanna see it! D:
    if memory serves though a friend of mine emegrated to out there because you have a 350+ day wakeboard season =D

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Took these at my uni on wednesday this week:

Bicycles in the snow... No thanks I quite like my neck unsnapped!

15+ Year Old Account
    Four days after my last post here, it's snowing. And it's the crap that doesn't last...
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)