Thread: It's snowing !

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    some years ago we had 76 cm snow where i live in sweden.. but just now we got 20cm-ish but its snowing like crap outside atm soo, we might get some more

Snowing here in Sandnes, Norway too, but i cant find a camera
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's snowing in Lahti now.. Can't take a picture :/. School started at 12 and I woke up at 11.45, looked out of the window and you couldn't see 10 meters further. Was like "fuck"

At least you scandinavian guys have some ocean nearby to warm things a bit. There are snow AND -24 C here atm >.<

15+ Year Old Account
    The Netherlands sucks. No snow, no sun, neither cold enough for frost, nor warm enough to enjoy the weather outside...
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

10+ Year Old Account
    Took these at my uni on wednesday this week:

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Had some pictures from last Friday when Northern Minnesota finally received snow (odd, odd year), but now I can't find them. Oh well. I suppose just imagine the pictures of Sweden/Finland and yeah. It did get cooler out though; went from 45 degrees down to -1 degrees in about two days (Fahrenheit).

10+ Year Old Account
    It's 0 outside virtually all day, but at least it's dry today. No snow, just rain. So much rain.

Send some snow our way Scandanavian countries!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    U can usually see the whole city from this point..

Last edited by Heksar; 2012-11-30 at 12:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

10+ Year Old Account
    Well.... FUCK YOU! I have never seen snow (only in movies and internet) T_T, I wanna see it! D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Well.... FUCK YOU! I have never seen snow (only in movies and internet) T_T, I wanna see it! D:
    Trust me, its the best thing ever happend!! PS: not yellow snow if you know what I mean..

Deleted
    Nope, there's no snow where i live. We're still on the plus side.

I'm really hoping we get a few good snow falls here this winter. Last winter we had one real snow storm and I wasn't even home for it. Being as far south as you can go in Canada we usually don't get much snow just a lot of really cold days.
    Last edited by Ratboy; 2012-11-30 at 05:10 PM.

Lucky bastards...i want snow but if anything falls from the sky here it's usually rain

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Took these at my uni on wednesday this week:

SO many Bicycles. Never see that in America.

Deleted
    It's raining here, so... no snow yet, maybe later in december. Glad you have snow though

Snow sounds great until your driving in it and you can't see 2 feet in front of you and the roads are a mess. They like to call that White Knuckle Driving. Luckily where I live it only happens a few times during the season.

2 years ago we got lots of snow as it was up to my waist. Last year we hardly got anything. This year we got a bit last Friday but that's been really it even though they have been calling for a "normal" winter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    I live in Los Angeles it's a Desert here, however we have tall mountains which get snow.

It's kind of cool, surf in the morning Skiing in the After Noon. After all we have 3 ski resorts with 2 hours from Downtown LA.

Big Bear, one of the busiest Ski resorts in the World. (not saying best, just most visited.)

---------- Post added 2012-11-30 at 05:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    SO many Bicycles. Never see that in America.
    You should see San Fransisco, ghhh it's horrible how many Bicycles. They creep me out up there. With their Lattes, Bicycles, and public transportation.

Deleted
    Unfortunately I live in an island and it only snows in the "mountains".