Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydsterc2 View Post
    How about this... I have ranked on EVERY fight this tier with 6 number 1's and I think 12 bosses better than number 10 and I use FoF on CD on almost EVERY fight...

I'm Krazfu on Alexstrasza in the guild Lords of Alexstrasza... I can't post links but you can look me up on wow-heroes or epeen bot or whatever.
    nice bs, you have 2 ranked ones which is both on normal mode with 499 itemlevel. No other monk with that itemlevel plays normal modes.. so ye doesnt tell you anything if FoF is good or not.

Quote Originally Posted by mmaker View Post
    nice bs, you have 2 ranked ones which is both on normal mode with 499 itemlevel. No other monk with that itemlevel plays normal modes.. so ye doesnt tell you anything if FoF is good or not.
    I Lol'd.

OT: Topic being Windwalker being unprogressable, that is total BS. Windwalker is competitive DPS with or without FoF.
    Some fights it is not optimal to use FoF at all some you should if you know how. FoF is a DPS loss basically if you either energy cap whilst channelling or if RSK comes off cooldown.

All the people in here quoting their rankings, wow good job you ranked on fights with a class that is still being heavily tuned (I presume from Ghostcrawlers post) and even the stat priority is controversial.

Some people stack haste, some people stack crit, some people use FoF on CD, some don't use it at all. The class is so up in the air atm you should just be testing the waters with each and using whichever yields the best results for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydsterc2 View Post
    How about this... I have ranked on EVERY fight this tier with 6 number 1's and I think 12 bosses better than number 10 and I use FoF on CD on almost EVERY fight...

I'm Krazfu on Alexstrasza in the guild Lords of Alexstrasza... I can't post links but you can look me up on wow-heroes or epeen bot or whatever.
    I wouldn't read too much into that. I mostly see you ranking in 10man normal mode parses. Most people with that gear level are doing those on heroic.

25-man parses seem to be 10-15% higher than 10-man parses too. I am not sure how much DPS you get from 1 or 2 extra Skull Banners or Stormlash totems. I know that Stormlash totems are only about 1% of my damage overall with 3 shamans. So that's less than a 1% increase from the average 10 to 25man. I can't see Skull Banner being more than a couple percent. Does not account for the top-end parses being 10-15% higher on 25-man except that the best players generally play 25s.

Your Garajal 10-Heroic parse, for example, on 25-Heroic you wouldn't even get in the top 100. I'm guessing the reason you got that was because you do the logging. Because of the split realms, people who do the logging themselves will always have better parses. So you're only competing with a fraction of monks there.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you care about rankings you should always be logging your own Gara and Sha fights.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.