Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Time to man up basically, get a job, drop the excuses, just man up.

It's weird that they dropped you just because you are not a total loser...

If they decided they can help people who are in a worse situation then you then you have no excuses to waste your life. Finish your highschool(?) and get a job before it's too late. You are only 17 after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry, you have plenty of time to fix your life in whatever way you want it to be. Another piece of advice i can give you additional to those before me is stop sitting on a chair all day and start exercise. 5 mins a day and you will feel much much much better. Breath the beautiful clean rural air full of oxygen. Many people cant find that oppurtunity. I believe there are also other possibilities like you can go for like organic farming in a small space (if you have the oppurtunity) or stuff like that. Or mountain/nature watch if there is such a thing in your country. Payment may be poor but sufficient to live, and you would be all alone, happy and free in the wild.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethilus View Post
    I second this. There is absolutely no way that you have ruined your life at 17, especially as you say you're 17 and 'too nice' for this government aid program.
    I disagree. If you haven't learned not to be a social parasite by 17, chances are you never will.

OnTopic: best of luck, OP. Hope you get your shit together, because you have no excuse not to.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    I disagree. If you haven't learned not to be a social parasite by 17, chances are you never will.

OnTopic: best of luck, OP. Hope you get your shit together, because you have no excuse not to.
    Chances are your brother wasnt viciously bullied by your freinds for being autistic and when sticking up for him ended up in suspension then yes, i guess i am what you say. Eitherway cut the bullshit one sided view, if i wanted shit flung at me i'd of asked for it in pm to you.

I havent mentioned everything relevant to this, because it is personal. But i appreciate what you have all said.

Deleted
    Cba to quote first paragraph....but the short answer is this:
    I'd kill myself....fast and sudden. But hey, that's just me. If 30 minutes go by and I notice I completely wasted time, I immediately go crazy.

If I were u, i wud rather commit suicide.