Thread: LoL tournaments

LoL tournaments

im looking for a way to kill time before i sleep, and was looking for a place that has LoL tournaments in an archive format. Kinda like blip.tv does for their streamers. since i dont have time to watch tournaments real time

Twitch TV does that, but only if channels allow it (so I am afraid no IPL5 as they are holding back the VoDs). If you are okay watching some old tournaments, look up TSM twitch tv channel and watch the last 2 weeks TSM invitational, some very nice games there especially by Curse.NA and Fear

Deleted
    Check leaguepedia and then search for IPL5 and you can get a tournament that is in progress but have vods.

Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    Twitch TV does that, but only if channels allow it (so I am afraid no IPL5 as they are holding back the VoDs). If you are okay watching some old tournaments, look up TSM twitch tv channel and watch the last 2 weeks TSM invitational, some very nice games there especially by Curse.NA and Fear
    They have VoD's from day 1 of IPL5 on twitch now, I'm sure day 2 will all be up tomorrow.