Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Guy is a total ass but I don't think he should go to jail. I'd rather he just get alienated by others.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Could she even tell he was making fun of her? People need to grow thicker skin. There are assholes and mean people in this world, but the solution isn't locking them up every time they offend someone. The solution is ignoring them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    meh. if a mod had come in on the first page and closed it with "false premise built around a factually inaccurate source" i would have been fine with it. the source and headline were really that bad, that inaccurate, that blatantly biased and inflammatory imo. the discussion as a hypothetical has far more merit
    There is a delicate balance for moderators between allowing a discussion to run its course without interference, and openly regulating discussions with restrictions in order to facilitate an intellectual debate. Personally, I think the moderators here do a fine job (one reason why I have over 4,000 posts here).

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    There is a delicate balance for moderators between allowing a discussion to run its course without interference, and openly regulating discussions with restrictions in order to facilitate an intellectual debate. Personally, I think the moderators here do a fine job (one reason why I have over 4,000 posts here).
    oh, i wasnt criticizing the mods at all. in fact, i felt it was a judgement call that was close enough for me to be fine with it going either way. my criticism was solely on the quality of the presentation of the subject, as i felt it was dishonest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zavri View Post
    http://cnsnews.com/news/article/judg...p+Headlines%29

While I don't agree with what he did, how was he doing anything against the law?
    You can get arrested and jailed for being a loudmouthed arsehole. I don't know what it's called in legal terms.

Completely righteous, what a twat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    You can get arrested and jailed for being a loudmouthed arsehole. I don't know what it's called in legal terms.

Completely righteous, what a twat.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disorderly_conduct

Quote Originally Posted by wvx View Post
    Freedom of speech doesn't mean you can act like a retarded , insulting others . He got what he deserved . I'm sick and tired of jackasses and retards .
    Claims to be against intolerance and insults, throws around the word retard. That's pretty priceless. Let me just go right out and say that.

People are so loose with their mouth, because they feel like they don't have to face any consequences for their actions.

If you do something wrong, you need to face some sort of consequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Purlina View Post
    People are so loose with their mouth, because they feel like they don't have to face any consequences for their actions.

If you do something wrong, you need to face some sort of consequence.
    Criticizing the church and clergy is wrong. The people who do it need to face some sort of consequence. I'll settle for minor jail time and some community service, but I am afraid some of my more pious brothers will demand more blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    THIS GUY WAS PUT IN JAIL FOR THREATENING THE CHILD'S MOTHER!!!!!!!

Look at any other article besides OP's.

Let's not use big letters please. - Majad
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-12-03 at 06:37 PM.
    I like sandwiches

Good I say,

its eqiuvilant to bulling which I cant stand or tolerate if it happens around me, their clamping down on it in the uk
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think he should have gone to jail for mocking the little girl.

(Just kidding. I've been repeating the ^^^ comment every few pages. Media is stupid and twist a situation. He's in jail for the menacing charge because he threatened to choke the mother with a chain.)

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    *note to self* Never perform zombie walk in public as it could be mistaken as an offensive behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.