Amazing Brawler's Guild bug

I just encountered the most amazing bug I have ever personally witnessed in WoW.

I was putting in some time in the Brawler's Guild tonight(on Thrall, though with CRZ I don't know what realm this actually physically took place on) and I was third in line. This Monk gets ported down and is about 10-15 seconds into her fight with Kirrawk when the next in line - a Death Knight - gets announced and ported down, and Fran and Riddoh spawn and start attacking both the DK and the Monk(with Kirrawk still up). About 10-15 seconds later, I get announced and ported down and Proboskus spawns and starts attacking us(with Kirrawk, Fran and Riddoh still up and doing all their abilities).

So we focus down Kirrawk(since he was almost dead anyway and we thought we were going to have to kill all three) and all three of us get ported out of the arena and get credit for killing our respective bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    I just encountered the most amazing bug I have ever personally witnessed in WoW.

I was putting in some time in the Brawler's Guild tonight(on Thrall, though with CRZ I don't know what realm this actually physically took place on) and I was third in line. This Monk gets ported down and is about 10-15 seconds into her fight with Kirrawk when the next in line - a Death Knight - gets announced and ported down, and Fran and Riddoh spawn and start attacking both the DK and the Monk(with Kirrawk still up). About 10-15 seconds later, I get announced and ported down and Proboskus spawns and starts attacking us(with Kirrawk, Fran and Riddoh still up and doing all their abilities).

So we focus down Kirrawk(since he was almost dead anyway and we thought we were going to have to kill all three) and all three of us get ported out of the arena and get credit for killing our respective bosses.
    My best bug was getting stuck in bear mode while in flying mount was fun, yours wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, sometimes you get ported in along with someone else. I had it happen tonight with Epicus Maximus and some poor lad who were doing Ixx. It was hilarious.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.