Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    TY for all your help guys !

Sorry i took your time to help me,i hope i become a good feral !

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kidace View Post
    TY for all your help guys !

Sorry i took your time to help me,i hope i become a good feral !
    No problem Come back with any pvp questions
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

I don't know much about you guys but if you're finding killing a DK hard , you're doing something very , very wrong.

It's only good for RBGs when you can heal a DK with 3 healers and some off-heals depending on the setup , other than that , don't even try DK. NO cc NO surv , you can't even go out of blood presence..

The only reason they are not touching DKs atm because of we are topping PVE meters and they don't want to touch that balance anytime soon.

And yeah , after 2 years of trying , I myself rerolling to a feral so , good decision OP

Quote Originally Posted by Ranaas View Post
    I don't know much about you guys but if you're finding killing a DK hard , you're doing something very , very wrong.

It's only good for RBGs when you can heal a DK with 3 healers and some off-heals depending on the setup , other than that , don't even try DK. NO cc NO surv , you can't even go out of blood presence..

The only reason they are not touching DKs atm because of we are topping PVE meters and they don't want to touch that balance anytime soon.

And yeah , after 2 years of trying , I myself re rolling to a feral so , good decision OP
    I am starting to hate that people are forced to change their favorite class to something that makes them have fun. I used to have fun with my rogue and the reason was because in any situation i always had the upper hand and now it isn't even fun to log in it.

Feral seems fun so far, i enjoy that i have some control over the fight but the lack of a vanish makes me lose some of the control i had when i was on my rogue. i know we got the talent but the leap is better overall.

my fav. specs in the game are subtility and unholy and both of them are in a bad position right now