Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Until be starts beating her.
    Or has reason to believe that sacrificing her to a demon would give him more power.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Or has reason to believe that sacrificing her to a demon would give him more power.
    Derp. Didn't realize I wrote be instead of he until I saw your quote.

But I think Illidan would hesitate to knowingly sacrifice her. More likely he would start some ritual which she would try to stop and one of them winds up dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Illidan loves her too much for that, he'd just deceptively find a way to turn her into a demon.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Illidan loves her too much for that, he'd just deceptively find a way to turn her into a demon.
    Man, and I thought my comment on beating her was dark...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    my mind.....o.o...I have seen what can't be unseen
    We were all forces to watch honey booboo, your not alone.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    We were all forces to watch honey booboo, your not alone.
    Oh god, let our mental scars heal a bit before you drop that bombshell of a memory upon us D:

Man, and I thought my comment on beating her was dark...
    Maybe he does both? I'm convinced he enjoys hurting Night Elf women!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god, let our mental scars heal a bit before you drop that bombshell of a memory upon us D:

too soon? its to soon isn't it..
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Somebody, somewhere, has probably written fluffy fanfiction for this pairing.

*chant*
    Darkest sketch!
    Darkest sketch!

too soon? its to soon isn't it..
    indeed it is too soon executus!! My eyes and *ears* are still burning...

Soooooo because the two characters finally interact together you automatically assume they should get together...

How long did Jaina and Kalecgos interact?

Better yet, how long did Thrall and Aggra?

Not saying I'm a fan of the pairing idea, but Varian could do with some loving of the female variety and Tyrande is tense enough to make you wonder when was the last time she had a good dicking.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Isn't Tyrande just as old as Shando?

Did we ever learn what happened to Varian's woman? I'm assuming Anduin had a mother.

I don't know if it would be wise to date a mage....say one wrong thing at the wrong time and that's a fireball headin towards your nuts.

Tyrande and Varian is a bad fit. If the Wolf needs him some NE, I think Maiev Shadowsong would be a better match.

Quote Originally Posted by Karnudge View Post
    Did we ever learn what happened to Varian's woman? I'm assuming Anduin had a mother.
    She was killed in a riot in Stormwind.

It's in the comics.

She was killed in a riot in Stormwind.

It's in the comics.
    More specifically, someone threw a stone and it killed her.

10+ Year Old Account
    ..nooo...just no..why would you want this?..I'm literally speechless for the dumb taste ppl see as couples..was it because of the scenario? Malfurion(remember him? His brother is one the top loved chars and a book was revolved around him) and tyrande have that already

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont see Varian and truande... But I did see Varian and Jaina... but shes a little to let loose imo.

Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    Why not? Tyrande is married to an old dude with horns and wings, I'm sure she will be bored from all his mother nature hippie shit at some point.

And don't get me started on Varian, that guy is possessed by a wolf god, he would make love to her like an animal. He would make her the happiest nelf woman alive.

Aside from all that stuff, I really want to see that pairing happen. High King marrying the Priestess of the Moon, making purple-ish babies to rule the joint kingdoms of Human-Nelf together. Awesome.

And then Malfurion goes mad, talking to birds and trees all day, until he is possessed by Sargeras. And then he brings the legion on Azeroth out of vengeance, and love.

Also, Thrall&Jaina would be awesome but it's too late for that :'(.
    Sounds right up Metzen's alley. I wouldn't be surprised to see this happen.

That's not to say that it isn't utterly terrible lore wise and in progressing the story.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Karnudge View Post
    If the Wolf needs him some NE, I think Maiev Shadowsong would be a better match.
    Why would a racist, vengeful, paranoid lunatic whom embodies a small fraction of bad seeds in Night Elf society ever be a "match" for Varian?

Why would a racist, vengeful, paranoid lunatic whom embodies a small fraction of bad seeds in Night Elf society ever be a "match" for Varian?
    OMG MAN ARE YOU LOOKING FOR INTENSE LOGIC IN THIS THREAD??? we're talking about love.....or at least some bangin.

racist, vengeful, paranoid
    Those traits are pretty common among night elves ,though they are present in the common folk of any other race as well.

OT

Besides what the hell did I just read? O.O