Thread: IPL 5 - LoL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    I hate how strong Diana is, she's pretty much a must have/ban. (Just like Ezreal and Jayce a few weeks back)
    But I'm happy with a little more variety bot lane Cait, Vayne, less Graves though :/
    Cait seemed a bit powerful with that auto attack... Lulu has something to say.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Cait seemed a bit powerful with that auto attack... Lulu has something to say.
    True, but Lulu just has insane skillset, shields, poke, crazy ulti, cc and slows, if used right she's insane.
    Diana has fewer skills but she's just damn good damage and she's very tanky for a mid champ.

Deleted
    fnatic 4-0 tpa. Thats some impressive stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    i've never seen anyone slap around tpa like that. I'm very impressed with Fnatic.

10+ Year Old Account
    TPA like 6-0 against M5
    Fnatic 4-0 against TPA
    WE 8-1 the entire Tourny.

Got some serious team stomping here.

it looks like tpa always pick fast pushers like nid, cait to dominate lanes and objectives, but then it doesn't work anymore against fanatic.

Will be missed ~

s0AZ is having an amazing game, his lee sin is amazing and with that teleport the guy is deadly.

I can not believe that play at blue buff, the dodging with lee sin simply class.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeleh View Post
    s0AZ is having an amazing game, his lee sin is amazing and with that teleport the guy is deadly.

I can not believe that play at blue buff, the dodging with lee sin simply class.
    Yeah, S0AZ is a strong contender for MVP of the whole tournament right now.

Fnatic just mustn't throw the games again against WE, like they did in game 2 in the winner bracket series.

10+ Year Old Account
    I CANT HANDLE ALL THIS AWESOME

like seriously I have not seen a tournament that was this good.

This tourney is going to hurt my wallet. Until now I have focuses on just a few support champs picking up one or two reasonable champs for each other role. But seeing some of the plays people like froggen/ reckless and s0AZ have made make me want to pick up those champs farm the runes with IP boosts and learn those roles in depth.

Not to mention it seems that I should already have LuLu but do not

Deleted
    I'm so happy to see TPA actually taking a beating, because at the end S2 tourny they seemed to be invinsable. I for one is looking forward to S3 and see what it'll bring with it

Again with those throws, Fnatic seems like they don't want to win at times.

And wtf is S0AZ doing this game ? Feeding Irelia kill after kill without gaining anything and without really getting played out by good ganks - he seems to be just goofing off.

Nearly feels unfair that Reckiles cant play in season 3, having such a great tournament. I know he is only a sub(even though he is only conaisdered a sub because he cannot play in season 3) but fnatic will be hard pressed to find a better AD. Never considered Ezreal a good late game adc until watching him

Deleted
    dooh, i wanted fnatic to win, it hurt to watch them just give up tower after tower, what where they waiting for? should have just dived in and see what happends takes a lot of cs to outfarm that many towers lost. They where already far behind should have taken more risks, so they just got more outfarmed and lost more map control what was their plan? Also this tournament shows riot how op diana is and she needs a nerf, making her less tanky or reducing the ratios, all i see now a melee ap who just hops in and initiating like a tank without fearing to die at all. She got picked up nearly every game or banned every game thats boring, same goes for ez these are really no brainers. Should buff the melee ads anyway they are so far from viable, hell yi only seeing the light of day as an ap champ playing tanky chars with lots of cc are just too rewarding in the current meta even rengar gets only played as a tank now rendering his assassin layout useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    The diversity in champion picks was astounding this tournament. Out of the 106 available (This was played on the Elise patch, so no Zed), 66 were used. The AD carry role was the most astounding, as all of them except Sivir and Varus saw play. Even Karma saw play once (albeit with no success), and so did my main Jarman! (LOL Froggen Jarman Mid pick)
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-12-03 at 03:32 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else feel that this was by far one of the best tournaments, if not the best tournament that there has been?

Free HD, multiple streams, EXCELLENT bracket design and so on. The teams that were in it were amazing too. There were some underdogs that really had nothing to do but try to prove themselves against the current top tier teams, and then there were the top tier teams.

I was very impressed with the way it turned out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Very good tournament...I'm only now on Fnatic vs. CLG.NA.

For some reason I can't find game 1 anywhere...but I heard they spelled out "TSM SUX" with the bans.

Trundle
    Sejuani
    Malphite

Shaco
    Urgot
    Xerath

...pretty damn funny...but did IPL really chose not to post the video anywhere?
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.