How's your realm's Brawler's Guild?

Here's how mine went...

I don't have an invite, but I was doing the Alliance Campaign storyline, so I ended up there for the first time:

-At that time in the night, the trade chat superstars are there
    -Apparently they bring their own fans as they get all the buffs
    -Other players get yelled at "ex. wow yur bad uninstall" and get hit by the fruit debuff

Needless to say I think I can survive the game with all the trade trolls in the Brawler's Guild. Maybe once they're tired of this and go back outside and the invite prices drop, I could give it a shot. Some of the mobs look legit tough and have some 1-2 shot moves.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think the Brawler's guild is popular at all on my server. I never see tickets getting bought on the BMAH and no one ever talks about it even existing in trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveyai View Post
    I don't think the Brawler's guild is popular at all on my server. I never see tickets getting bought on the BMAH and no one ever talks about it even existing in trade.
    I see what you did there

Quote Originally Posted by Aveyai View Post
    Oh, they just don't talk about Brawler's Guild

Deleted
    My server is quite dead so here's how it's been thus for for me:

Guild mate gets an invite from a rare mob, runs it and reaches quickly rank 7 and throws me an invite.
    I enter, there are people from all sorts of servers, can't see a single other person from my own.

People are in general in a good mood and cheer people on, ress whoever dies in a fight and gives them tips on how to proceed on their next attempt.

So far I love it, but I could really do with some shorter queue times... Waiting over 30 minutes between each attempt, especially when you got the boss to 5 % health, is not all that much fun. =/

Forgot to mention, haven't seen anyone of those who bought a ticket on the BMAH in the actual brawler's guild arena, either they didn't have time or some random Alliance got their hands on it even though this server is Horde dominated. (Using dominated loosely as there are barely any players on the server to begin with )

Deleted
    Don't want to spend 30k+ on BMAH so don't care. CRZ enabled in brawlers guild so double don't care. Don't know what's the target audience for that feature, it sure isn't me.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    on twisted nether eu i saw invitations on bmah going over 100k each.. so i gave up staring at it
    and went for those rares, I had zero luck as they where all heavy camped but in the morning i managed to get a full group going and we caught 2

second one wasnt our tag, somehow it kept bugging out to full hp on the guy doing him, he always kept the tag even tho he ran away, think it took 15 min for him to loose the tag and by that time everyone was pretty much sleeping and not paying much attention and i managed to tag him, invitation dropped and i managed to roll higest on it.

but thats not the whole story, it's one thing to get in, getting into fight takes forever, high queue times so i completely understand why blizzard keep it this rare, can take u up to 30 min or more to get 1 fight, imagine if everyone got in right away.. im sure the waiting would be 1 day on each fight.... pretty annoing tbh.

Deleted
    My server doesn't have CRZ due to being Portuguese afaik (only PT server in the EU realms) so we only get queues in the guild during peak hours (about 10 or 15 minutes).

So far it's been good. In the Alliance side I've only seen two Rank 8 (me and a shadow priest) but I hear there's about 4 or 5 on the Horde side, but they do have more than twice our population size.

Also, I didn't buy my invite, I got a guild group to farm and it eventually dropped after about 20 kills or so.

It's been a lot of fun. People usually form a group so we can buff and ress each other, give tips, etc. Also, when waiting for queues I always stand there and watch other people fight :d.

Glad you guys are having a better experience. I wanted to try it too but between the queue times and the trade divas I think I'll wait till the hype sizzles down.

Deleted
    It was said that as someone with an invitation you can invite others into the guild. How does it work? Is it really just the single invitation for reaching lvl 7?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you leave Trade chat, you will quickly find the game a far superior experience to the one with Trade chat on.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

I couldn't really tell you about my server's brawlers guild as blizzard went and shoved CRZ down our throat again and we have two hour que times making it not worth it to participate.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    If you leave Trade chat, you will quickly find the game a far superior experience to the one with Trade chat on.
    But then where would I get my poli-sci education, or find out why it's called an xbox 360?

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps that's where everyone is hiding out after patch, I swear iv'e seen so few people since patch it's rather odd.

-At that time in the night, the trade chat superstars are there
    -Apparently they bring their own fans as they get all the buffs
    -Other players get yelled at "ex. wow yur bad uninstall" and get hit by the fruit debuff
    As expected then.. knew that would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    I actually have found the best deals on /2 on things I wanted. I /ignore the trade celebrities, but I just can't ignore all their harem of betas either...