Thread: Spirit kings HC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Morghie View Post
    How many tanks on this fight in 10-man?

I wanted to go with 3 healers and 2 tanks... however one tank would be used for only 30% of the fight... how viable is it to use one tank instead (a paladin ;/ not best, I know)
    1 tank + 2 healers. More DPS makes the hardest parts of the fight easier (30% transitions when 2 kings are up).

We killed it with one tank and 3 healers after the recent "fix" to the order in which the Kings spawn. Our kill came in around 10:16, though, which is a bit past his normal Enrage (but wasn't an issue because Meng went insane just before he pushed the 10 minute mark), so we're likely going to try 2 healing next week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morghie View Post
    How many tanks on this fight in 10-man?

I wanted to go with 3 healers and 2 tanks... however one tank would be used for only 30% of the fight... how viable is it to use one tank instead (a paladin ;/ not best, I know)
    We went last night 10 man since we aren't doing so well in 25 and we downed it in 10 tries as 1 tank 3 healers 6 dps.

I don't see how people can feel the need for 3 healers on this fight.

Deleted
    We do it with 2 tanks and 3 healers .. but could easily do it 2 tank 2 healers... it was just safer 2 tank 3 heal.

we had the dps to beat enrage, and our priest basically smited the whole time and helped heal in the oh shit situations where ppl failed etc.. wasnt hard