Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Edit: Never mind was reposting from other thread and just noticed the date, from last year.

Blizzard spent money on Bic pens today! NEXT MMO IS A PEN BASED GAME!!! Clippy is the nemesis.

diablo 3 expansion OR blizz is making a bigger deal of the pet battles.

It's obviously a project to bring the Dresden Files to the gaming masses. Calling it Dresden would've been too obvious, so they went with Harry's first middle name.

why does the license expire within an year? looks like some event perhaps? unless these contracts are per year based

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    why does the license expire within an year? looks like some event perhaps? unless these contracts are per year based
    They're typically year-based.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Black Soulstone anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    It's obviously a project to bring the Dresden Files to the gaming masses. Calling it Dresden would've been too obvious, so they went with Harry's first middle name.
    Mind = blown. That would be too awesome to properly express here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once year registration means they don't plan to keep it for long.

black soulstone related obviously

If it's not D3 related my money's on a sequel to Blackthorne. I hope it's a sequel to Blackthorne.

no doubt has to do with the black soulstone from d3!

Black Stone might be several things. However my first feeling, black stone : onyx

What can be a black stone in the history of Blizzard .. Starcraft Ghost. Reason why they had to postpone ( yep it never was cancelled), they wanted to get it on console and they weren't powerful enough compared to Computers.

Might be plenty of other things such as D3 expansion or even a new project who knows ... ? Doesn't seem the be Project Titan though.

next wow expansion.

everything is getting military themed lately in wow. new patch called landfall, next patch is rumored to be named crossfire. i could see project blackstone being the name for the expansion where we gather up and invade Sargeras's homeworld to retrieve or destroy some powerful artifact.
    When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty.

Diablo 3: Black Stone

10+ Year Old Account
    Starcraft: Project Blackstone huh AK_47?
    actually, that would kinda catch my attention if i saw it as a headline on a gaming website.
    and with xcom proving RTS CAN be done well on console, i dont see why they wouldn't rez the idea to come out on the next gen consoles rumored to be released next year

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawt View Post
    next wow expansion.

everything is getting military themed lately in wow. new patch called landfall, next patch is rumored to be named crossfire. i could see project blackstone being the name for the expansion where we gather up and invade Sargeras's homeworld to retrieve or destroy some powerful artifact.
    Did cata, mop and all other had their own domain? If not, probably not it, highly doubt it anyway. Also 'Black Stone' does not really seem fitting for a expansion name or theme. But who knows...
    -K

My guess is:
    Nothing WoW/D3/SC or Titan related.
    This will be a new game on portable devices.

To guess more(aka what i'm hoping for)
    The name of the game where we can bring our ingame WoW pets on our mobile device and battle with our pets without being logged into WoW onto the pc.
    Mobile pet battles with real time updates to the game.

holy crap, I would kill for SC: Ghost. But I don't want to get my hopes up quite yet.
    Also, I doubt we'll be going to down Sargeras any time soon, I'd imagine that would be the very last expansion that blizz would do and for some reason I feel as though they would have one expansion to pave the way to him. I could be wrong though, we went from alien invasion (TBC), to Zombie invasion (wrath), to the end of the world (cata), to war between factions (MoP so far), aside from the whole apocolypse theme they got going on, none of these have anything to do with each other, so maybe they'll do it next expac who knows. lol

No one who thinks of blackthorne?