Deleted

How do you think the fight with garrosh will go down?

I mean, compared to the other stuff we've fought in the game, he isn't really that powerful, he's just an orc. The only way I can see him being a great challenge is if he's possessed/infused with power by the sha or something of the sort.

Do we know if that's going to be the case? because if it is not then It's not really going to be a very epic fight, just a load people beating on an orc warrior, possibly with a few adds.

I haven't really kept up with the development of the story for the last couple of months, my sub is frozen for now but I am planning to come back to see how the story concludes.

It just seems to me like he won't be very hard to take down compared to some of the feats we have achieved like taking down the lich king or even deathwing.

Any thoughts?

He'll start the fight sitting on a throne of skulls heaped up in RFC. We fight him to about 80%, during which time he has just warrior abilities. Heroic Leap, Cleave, Execute and such. When he reaches 80% he'll jump into a huge terracotta mech, which we have to destroy. As it gets lower in health the Sha energy powering it gets more intense, increasing its damage and giving it new abilities. When we destroy the construct, Garrosh jumps out. A spark of Sha energy leaps from the defeated construct and energizes him. Now he has warrior abilities and can put down void zones, breath and laser attacks and so forth. This goes on until we get him to 20%. He uses a Shockwave that stuns the entire raid and begins to gloat. "Don't look so smug. You think you know all there is to know. Well you're wrong. Garrosh Hellscream never even existed." He'll reach up, pull off his own head, and underneath it is Madam Goya in a Garrosh suit. "That's right. You've all been funneling massive amounts of gold into my coffers for cheap junk. Finally I have completed my ultimate creation! A moon-based superlaser capable of wiping out all of Azeroth! You have no chance to survive, make your time." Then she jumps into a rocket and blasts through the roof of RFC. Seconds later a fel dragon flaps into the arena and on its back is Wilfred Fizzlebang, who leaps down and summons a demonic portal. "There's no time to explain!" he'll shout, "Get in!" The raid has ten seconds to enter the portal. The tanks had better enter first. The raid must brave a gauntlet of powerful demon lords to reach the portal's exit. When they emerge on the moon, they're just in time and position to intercept Goya at her moon-fortress. The raid must now bring her from 100% to 50% while dealing with the warrior abilities, the Sha energy and lesser demon adds pouring from the portal. The enrage timer is tight, and if she reaches it the laser fires and destroys Azeroth. At 50% Elune shows up with A'dal for side-by-side comparison. They immediately get frozen in a block of space ice, but not before they buff the raid with infinite class resources and 0.5 second cooldowns on all abilities. At 10% Goya reveals her true(r) form, three raccoons stacked up in a garbage bag. This is when phase two starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    At 10% Goya reveals her true(r) form, three raccoons stacked up in a garbage bag. This is when phase two starts.
    ok.... now the people I work with are looking at me funny for laughing so hard... thank you for that.

At 10% Goya reveals her true(r) form, three raccoons stacked up in a garbage bag. This is when phase two starts.
    Kudos, sir. You need to write for Blizzard.
    Last edited by speehs; 2012-11-30 at 06:34 PM.

He will merge with the Sha, calling himself the ultimate SHA-MAN.

Thrall will then walk in, say "Ah nah, that's my job" and strike him down with a lightening bolt to the face, before going off to bone Aggra some more.

I think garrosh is gonna die in the war in some point, so thrall can comeback

i miss thrall Q__Q

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are two of em named Socks and Sully and are they undead Raccoons?

He will go flying into a gigantic vortex, and then you'll have to fight tentacles and gigantic orc hands and feet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Calling it right now, the killing blow goes not to Vol'jin, Saurfang, Sylvanas, Varian, Thrall, or Wrathion, but to...

Taran Zhu.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Deleted
    I think garrosh is gonna die in the war tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    I mean, compared to the other stuff we've fought in the game, he isn't really that powerful, he's just an orc. The only way I can see him being a great challenge is if he's possessed/infused with power by the sha or something of the sort.

Do we know if that's going to be the case? because if it is not then It's not really going to be a very epic fight, just a load people beating on an orc warrior, possibly with a few adds.

I haven't really kept up with the development of the story for the last couple of months, my sub is frozen for now but I am planning to come back to see how the story concludes.

It just seems to me like he won't be very hard to take down compared to some of the feats we have achieved like taking down the lich king or even deathwing.

Any thoughts?
    He will be empowered by something. You can bet that there is something corrupting him, and it isn't power. Something caused him to go from the "Today, I learn from you Cliffwalker" to the exact opposite. I think he's going to start making Mogu-like orcs. He wants that flesh shaping technology. How will he go down? Well, Vol'jin does have a book coming out, he is the most critical of garrosh, and he made a threat to "stab him in the heart from the shadows". So no doubt volbean will be the one finishing him off. Kind of predictable, but oh well.

I don't like Blizz's direction with Garrosh. Nothing about it makes sense. But I think because they decided to go with pandaland, and had a brainstorm sesh, they decided to go horde vs Alli and Garrosh being the fall guy.