Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    No Boo. Therefore.. it's inferior to the original.

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 12:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Sounds about right, yeh.
    60% was a bit low. I'd lean towards.. 75-80%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    The thing is that chinos are mainstream.. and pretty much anyone with a sense of fashion wears them. So.. *Shrug.*
    I don't have the luxury of choosing what I wear. Being extremely underweight dramatically decreases your clothing options.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Want to learn?

Pay close attention to his hand at 0:07 - 0:09 when he moves his cup under the table
    I'm too clumsy and lazy to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    60% was a bit low. I'd lean towards.. 75-80%.
    Still, that sounds about right. It feels like as soon as you step outside everyone is in someway trying to be hipster.

Jeans are great too.. but the rise of the chinos is overshadowing the traditional pair of jeans. It is only a matter of time before you succumb to popular culture!
    It's like in the great stories Mr. Frodo, the ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were, and sometimes you didn't want to know the end because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end it's only a passing thing this shadow, even darkness must pass. A new day will come, and when the sun shines it'll shine out the clearer.

Chinos won't be popular forever!
    No king rules forever, my son.

Puri needs more quotes and silos.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I'm too clumsy and lazy to learn.
    You fool!

+ 32

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I don't have the luxury of choosing what I wear. Being extremely underweight dramatically decreases your clothing options.
    That's depressing. Baggy tops (so, if you are underweight, any sorta size) and skinny jeans/chinos are very in at the moment, if you are that underweight.

And really, you're having issues? Mainstream clothing labels generally cater to incredibly skinny people, so you shouldn't be restricted in the slightest. Infact, skinny people have more options than more overweight individuals.

Still, that sounds about right. It feels like as soon as you step outside everyone is in someway trying to be hipster.
    Popular culture =/= hipster culture. Nice generalisations.

Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    It's like in the great stories Mr. Frodo, the ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were, and sometimes you didn't want to know the end because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end it's only a passing thing this shadow, even darkness must pass. A new day will come, and when the sun shines it'll shine out the clearer.

Chinos won't be popular forever!
    No king rules forever, my son.

Puri needs more quotes and silos.
    LotR references? I'm out.

+ 33.

---------- Post added 2012-12-26 at 12:30 AM ----------

Too much clothing, but thank you.

Deleted
    No. That's not what I said.

No. That's not what I said.
    I mean that.. if it's popularised by mainstream culture, it doesn't mean that people are emulating hipsters/hipster culture. Coloured chinos aren't hipster because they have been adopted by the mainstream.

Deleted
    I mean that.. if it's popularised by mainstream culture, it doesn't mean that people are emulating hipsters/hipster culture. Coloured chinos aren't hipster because they have been adopted by the mainstream.
    Ohh god it was a joke. Stop being serious.

Ohh god it was a joke. Stop being serious.
    Jokes don't convey well over the interwebs. 3:

Also, I know far too much about this stuff.

please stop

just

stop

+ 34

Deleted
    Jokes don't convey well over the interwebs. 3:

Also, I know far too much about this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    please stop

just

stop
    Woo! Hi Long!

Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    please stop

just

stop
    Sup?

I'm not denying that popular culture hasn't taken elements from hipster culture, but still, they're not one in the same.

[IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/52c6f1a03b3981467e1decb8c32d2a5a/tumblr_meuclioho81qihztbo1_400.gif[IMG]
    Doc Martens boots! That's what I forgot. Thanks Joy!

Deleted
    Doc Martens boots! That's what I forgot. Thanks Joy!
    Ehm, yes, exactly. You are ever so welcome, Ely.

+ 36.

Now to order this stuff and get it delivered to a friend's place back in the UK. Hrmm.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's depressing. Baggy tops (so, if you are underweight, any sorta size) and skinny jeans/chinos are very in at the moment, if you are that underweight.

And really, you're having issues? Mainstream clothing labels generally cater to incredibly skinny people, so you shouldn't be restricted in the slightest. Infact, skinny people have more options than more overweight individuals.
    You underestimate how skinny I am. Every single one of my pants are skinny jeans, but they're actually a little baggy on me. As my skinny jeans are beginning to wear out, I'm going to have to see if I can get some custom made clothes or otherwise find them, as I've been searching for months for pants that fit me.

When you're THIS skinny, your options are so limited, especially if you're picky like I am (i.e. I refuse to wear baggy pants).

Hey, LV, where have you been?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Now to order this stuff and get it delivered to a friend's place back in the UK. Hrmm.