+21

Depends if you're from Europe, most of people in here are from European servers

Also, HAI DARK SIDE!
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    +22

Damn, Im definitely US

+23

You can ask Arlee still.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Korean artists don't make nearly as much as American artists do. The longer they're around the more they make though and the artists that have been around so long that their initial contract ended, Like Lee Hyori, Shinwa and probably Psy do rake it in though the same as American artists heh.

But, their record labels actually buy most of their stuff for them anyway. Obviously the dorms they live in are payed for by the labels, furnished by the labels. Their cars etc are also bought by the labels iirc though I don't think most of them have cars. I know Jessica either gets driven by a record label guy or gets a taxi depending where she's goin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    "X is overrated, huehuehuehue"

+17
    You're overrated!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Korean artists don't make nearly as much as American artists do. The longer they're around the more they make though and the artists that have been around so long that their initial contract ended, Like Lee Hyori, Shinwa and probably Psy do rake it in though the same as American artists heh.

But, their record labels actually buy most of their stuff for them anyway. Obviously the dorms they live in are payed for by the labels, furnished by the labels. Their cars etc are also bought by the labels iirc though I don't think most of them have cars. I know Jessica either gets driven by a record label guy or gets a taxi depending where she's goin.
    I thought I remember seeing somewhere that Yoona makes like, a million a year. Granted, a lot of that is advertising, but still, seems like it would be a good living. Maybe I just read it wrong or the source was incorrect or something.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    She might actually, SNSD have been around a while though remember And most of that isn't even from the SNSD activities it's from her solo activities. Modelling/acting and things like that. She does A LOT more than JB and has been around a lot longer and I can guarantee you, JB makes more than a million a year

10+ Year Old Account
    She might actually, SNSD have been around a while though remember And most of that isn't even from the SNSD activities it's from her solo activities. Modelling/acting and things like that. She does A LOT more than JB and has been around a lot longer and I can guarantee you, JB makes more than a million a year
    Yeah, that's why I have a dislike for JB, but not so much (obviously) of SNSD. Makes me so angry to think of how much money he makes just by singing a few songs that he didn't write every few weeks.

Actually, I sort of do wonder how much money the girls from SNSD make JUST from their musical careers without the outside stuffs.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think that information exists :<
    They've said how much some members make before, so we know Yoona makes the most in SNSD, and Siwon makes the most in Super Junior
    Unsuprisingly both do a lot of modeling. which is where the money comes in. Eunhyuk said Siwons earnings has eclipsed everyone elses in SuJu xD

10+ Year Old Account
    As a group, they brought in 60.1 billion won ($53.9 million USD) through their Japanese activities alone.
    tvN "eNEWS" dug deeper in analyzing the nine members' individual intakes. According to "eNEWS," Jessica and Tiffany -- who acted in musicals "Legally Blond" and "Fame" respectively -- earned 3 million won (approximately 2,600 USD) per performance, totaling 30 million won over ten performances.
    http://www.koreaboo.com/index.html/_...on-earn-r12880 That seemed to be one of the more reliable links I saw on it, but I'm not sure how reliable it actually is. xD

I've also seen you guys link this website before: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/03/reven...nd-fx-revealed

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    That money from their Japanese stuff might be how much they bought in to their record label and not how much they earned, since the record label takes some

But I do believe they earn more when selling stuff in Japan compared to Korea, iirc. Probably why a lot of groups do it xD

And SNSD is probably highest earning group in Korea anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably, but all of it's just based on reports and stuff, so I don't think we can be at all sure of how much they make.

Selling items in both Korea and Japan, or switching from Korea to Japan?

I would hope so. 0.0 I can't imagine any other group making more than they do. as they are huge.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well both I think but I think their Japanese albums make more money than their korean. Possibly. Could be wrong though xD

Deleted
    Hi

+ whatevernumberthecorrectoneis

10+ Year Old Account
    Well both I think but I think their Japanese albums make more money than their korean. Possibly. Could be wrong though xD
    Ah, I didn't know that.

+ 22 Quota!

Something.

+ 23
    Morning!

Muggle sent me a friend request :O
    Last edited by Purifier; 2012-12-30 at 09:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good morning, Puri.

Something.

Hi hi Deck! How're you?