Deleted

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Eh, not really my kind of music but it's not bad, not my kind of music though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw a better pic, it looks too anti-handsy. It was like concave(is that the word?) like a spoon sorta looking like it would be very uncomfortable in the hands. Plus, it'd have to be reasonably priced. The Vita has failed so far b/c Sony is charging an arm and a leg for it(and the memory card things for it) and there's no real good games for it yet.

---------- Post added 2013-01-07 at 01:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Eh, not really my kind of music but it's not bad, not my kind of music though.
    CAPTAIN REDUNDANCY STRIKES AGAIN AGAIN!

/c

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    All of the songs are worth listening to
    While I liked some a lot more than others, I can agree with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Haii again.

Hah, got stuck in traffic. By the time I finally got to the blood donation thing I had missed my appointment, and they were already backed up. Next chance is in April. Woo.
    That sucks :<
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Epic scene/song from an epic movie.
    Indeed.

Arlee's evul eyebrow.
    It finally stopped!

Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    Morning Joy, Asme, Maj, Dyra, Deca, Ely, Arlee, Hunty
    Hallo

You know...Arlee has been a supermod for a while...it just hit me...I'm friends with a supermod :O
    According to mmo-c I have 33 friends

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Apparently I'm not one of them.

;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Hah, got stuck in traffic. By the time I finally got to the blood donation thing I had missed my appointment, and they were already backed up. Next chance is in April. Woo.
    Elyaan giving blood during drives is doing it wrong. Find a local Red Cross office near you and schedule an appointment not during a drive. It's awesome, quicker, and the nurses are less likely to make mistakes when they aren't tired out from all the slackers who wait for drives to donate blood

10+ Year Old Account
    It finally stopped!

Hallo

23 here. I could have a few more as I don't have some of the newer pvm players there, but then again, I don't post as much so it'd be kinda weird having them there :P A lot of em I don't really know too well :\ There's also a lot of the current mafia players too I guess :3

inb4Treann tells me to start posting again.

*Don't worry Hiko, you're still my friend

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    CAPTAIN REDUNDANCY STRIKES AGAIN AGAIN!

/c

Arlee is so social!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently I'm not one of them.

;_;
    Why didn't you ever want to be friends with me?

Deleted
    *Don't worry Hiko, you're still my friend
    \o/
    Why didn't you ever want to be friends with me?
    Because I have always been too socially awkward to actually send people friend requests.

I live under the fear that someone I try to add will see my request and think "Ugh, I don't really like this guy" and have to make the decision to either decline it, or accept it and be forced to put up with me.

It's easier to just never add anyone.

Deleted
    Because I have always been too socially awkward to actually send people friend requests.

I live under the fear that someone I try to add will see my request and think "Ugh, I don't really like this guy" and have to make the decision to either decline it, or accept it and be forced to put up with me.

My feelings, right there.

;-;

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw a better pic, it looks too anti-handsy. It was like concave(is that the word?) like a spoon sorta looking like it would be very uncomfortable in the hands. Plus, it'd have to be reasonably priced. The Vita has failed so far b/c Sony is charging an arm and a leg for it(and the memory card things for it) and there's no real good games for it yet.
    If Nvidia were to make the controller more comfortable and make it reasonably priced they would have something quite good. Don't forget that it can play Steam games and can also stream them to your computer.

---------- Post added 2013-01-07 at 11:28 AM ----------

I know that feel bro.

Elyaan giving blood during drives is doing it wrong. Find a local Red Cross office near you and schedule an appointment not during a drive. It's awesome, quicker, and the nurses are less likely to make mistakes when they aren't tired out from all the slackers who wait for drives to donate blood
    Ehm, I was donating through the NHS, and they only do it through drives. I believe.

And I have.. 96 friends.

Deleted
    We're all socially awkward here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeavline View Post
    We're all socially awkward here.
    Speak for yourself.

Deleted
    My feelings, right there.

;-;
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    I know that feel bro.
    I'm glad that there are people who understand, but at the same time, I feel sorry for you

10+ Year Old Account
    \o/

Weren't you having a pc problem a while back and didn't want to open a thread in the pc forums to ask about it? :3

Also, how can anyone not like Arlee?

Deleted
    Weren't you having a pc problem a while back and didn't want to open a thread in the pc forums to ask about it? :3
    Was that back when I wanted to get a new processor, but didn't know what the best option was?

TetrisGOAT helped me out in the end.