Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Prepare for wha?
    Anal sex in the morning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Most people use the word too loosely, although even then I don't have anyone but maybe one or two outside this thread that would meet the common definition of friend. And neither of those do I know irl. And I'm much more willing to admit things in this thread than I would ever admit irl. (Other than my family, my boss is the only one I've ever mentioned being clinically depressed to. And even then I've never mentioned to what extremes it is.)

21 and half-ish, so technically, yes.

[e]: Although, I should say that any one who really cared or bothered to look would know more about me than I'd care to share... mostly from this thread. I use this name on just about everything, facebook and twitter included.
    I think most of us (at least you and I) admit more things than they EVER would irl. Even my best (only) friend doesn't actually know me, at least not very well, even though we've been friends for 17 years. My doctor told me I had severe OCD about 3 weeks ago, and the only people who know are my best friend, and my mother (only because she was there) and even then, they don't know how severe it is. Being clinically depressed is more serious than OCD, so it's entirely understandable that few people now about your situation.

I know you've probably heard this before, but you're young, so you still have plenty of time to find friends and all that jazz.

Zer, I think few people actually care enough about anyone to look up there names on the Internet to see if they can learn more about them, and even if they did, they still wouldn't be friends or anything, because if they have to look it up, that means that they're not close enough to you to know anything about you.

That's interesting, Maj. 0.o

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Actually I have more than 8. I trust strangers.
    But you don't know strangers. That's kinda the whole point.

Prepare for wha?
    Nevermind.

My best and close friends/people that I trust consist of a group of 6 people. Everyone else is a person who I get along with (friend), or someone who I've met (an acquaintance). But if you get on my bad side, you will be an enemy and flagged for destruction.

Anal sex in the morning.
    Erm. Pass?

+ 13.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I think most of us (at least you and I) admit more things than they EVER would irl. Even my best (only) friend doesn't actually know me, at least not very well, even though we've been friends for 17 years.
    Because everyone is a loose bullet on the internet. Not really.

going to switch to my phone, brb.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're a mean one Mr. Grinch
    You really are a heel.
    You're as cuddly as a cactus,
    And as charming as an eel,
    Mr. Grinch!
    I want to watch that now. The one with Jim Carrey.

10+ Year Old Account
    That seems like a bad idea... wouldn't you want to like.... prepare or something first?

Yaknowhat, nevermind.
    Haha, oh my.

Good morning, Ana!

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 04:20 PM ----------

This thread moves so fast. I spend like, 1.78 minutes typing up a post, and 23.4 pages go by.

Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think most of us (at least you and I) admit more things than they EVER would irl. Even my best (only) friend doesn't actually know me, at least not very well, even though we've been friends for 17 years. My doctor told me I had severe OCD about 3 weeks ago, and the only people who know are my best friend, and my mother (only because she was there) and even then, they don't know how severe it is. Being clinically depressed is more serious than OCD, so it's entirely understandable that few people now about your situation.

I know you've probably heard this before, but you're young, so you still have plenty of time to find friends and all that jazz.

Zer, I think few people actually care enough about anyone to look up there names on the Internet to see if they can learn more about them, and even if they did, they still wouldn't be friends or anything, because if they have to look it up, that means that they're not close enough to you to know anything about you.
    Aren't you younger than me? I don't think you're allowed to call me young at that point :P But I don't really think age has much to do with it anyways. I'm in a small town that has shit all to do and it's only going to get harder and harder as I get older to make/keep friends. It's mostly my mental state talking, but I've pretty much given up on relationships of any kind. (Whether it be friend, or otherwise.)

And you misunderstood that part. It was more just an aside. I was just saying that anyone who, for whatever reason, ever wanted to know more about me it wouldn't be hard for them to find. Not that they should. I agree with you on that point though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Because everyone is a loose bullet on the internet. Not really.

going to switch to my phone, brb.
    I don't know what a loose bullet is.

Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread moves so fast. I spend like, 1.78 minutes typing up a post, and 23.4 pages go by.
    I'm running into that too >< And I'm not really a "slow" typer either. Average I'd say.

Deleted
    My best and close friends/people that I trust consist of a group of 6 people. Everyone else is a person who I get along with (friend), or someone who I've met (an acquaintance). But if you get on my bad side, you will be an enemy and flagged for destruction.
    Can I get flagged for destruction? Seems fun.

+ 11

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Can I get flagged for destruction? Seems fun.
    No. That rarely happens. I tend to get along with most people when I'm not being a condescending douche.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aren't you younger than me? I don't think you're allowed to call me young at that point :P But I don't really think age has much to do with it anyways. I'm in a small town that has shit all to do and it's only going to get harder and harder as I get older to make/keep friends. It's mostly my mental state talking, but I've pretty much given up on relationships of any kind. (Whether it be friend, or otherwise.)

And you misunderstood that part. It was more just an aside. I was just saying that anyone who, for whatever reason, ever wanted to know more about me it wouldn't be hard for them to find. Not that they should. I agree with you on that point though.
    I'm 17, so I'm much younger than you, but that doesn't change the fact that you are still young as well. Age has a little to do with it, partially because the longer you've been alive, the more friends and acquaintances you tend to make, and partially because it's easier to make friends while you are still in school as you are often forced to socialize. Small towns REALLY suck for making friends/fraternizing with people.

Something.

Aw man, I hoped the phrase would be the same as in Dutch.
    Basically someone that just does what he wants to do, no limits. You kinda said people are more open about themselves on the internet. Though I think the only thing happening is people being harder on others, without giving away too much about themselves.

Deleted
    Erm. Pass?
    lawl
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    I want to watch that now. The one with Jim Carrey.
    No! Not Jim Carrey! He's overrated.
    Bam! Someone that just goes BAM! SURPRISE!

I got into a car with a stranger in Los Angeles. People can be really nice.

lawl

No! Not Jim Carrey! He's overrated.

Bam! Someone that just goes BAM! SURPRISE!

I got into a car with a stranger in Los Angeles. People can be really nice.
    So the term does exist, phew

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Do you mean a loose cannon?
    Meh, almost.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm running into that too >< And I'm not really a "slow" typer either. Average I'd say.
    Probably better than average, I think just spending time in threads like these greatly increases your typing skills, and the average person does not.

Other than the fact that I stop typing every now and then and think about what I should be writing or go back and read what the hell I just wrote, I tend to be a very fast typer, in comparison to "normal" people, but maybe not this thread.

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Aw man, I hoped the phrase would be the same as in Dutch.
    Basically someone that just does what he wants to do, no limits. You kinda said people are more open about themselves on the internet. Though I think the only thing happening is people being harder on others, without giving away too much about themselves.
    It's a "loose cannon" in English.

lawl
    I've already got someone for that. :3

Deleted
    Six pool all the way to platinum, am I good at SC2 now?