10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Ugh. Don't think my interview went that well today. But ohwell. Not sure if I really would enjoy the job now that I've seen what it is mostly about.

I am ze bored. Wat do.
    What position was it?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Lyri, you are welcome here. :3

YOU LIE!!

/c

-0+

Deleted
    Ugh. Don't think my interview went that well today. But ohwell. Not sure if I really would enjoy the job now that I've seen what it is mostly about.
    Eh, I guess that sucks. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    YOU LIE!!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    What position was it?
    IT and stuffs at the hospital here. Only really applied because my family wouldn't shut up and a friend of the family was nice enough to put my name in for it. It's not that I don't appreciate the oppertunity or anything, cause I'd like to get into something with computers, but I'd like to go to school first. From what everyone's saying this is the kinda postition that you start with and then you stay there till you retire. I unno. We'll see. Friend of the family says it still looks good, I just don't think I did too well on the written. Think my practical and interview portions went fine though. I mean, it'd be fine, just mad me realize how little I do know about computers.

Also, completely unrelated, but I think these new meds may actually be working. I don't hate myself as much. Still not happy by any means, but less "can I go to sleep and not wake up tomorrow now?"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Prove it !

Deleted
    Prove it !
    What do I have to do? D:

IT and stuffs at the hospital here. Only really applied because my family wouldn't shut up and a friend of the family was nice enough to put my name in for it. It's not that I don't appreciate the oppertunity or anything, cause I'd like to get into something with computers, but I'd like to go to school first. From what everyone's saying this is the kinda postition that you start with and then you stay there till you retire. I unno. We'll see. Friend of the family says it still looks good, I just don't think I did too well on the written. Think my practical and interview portions went fine though. I mean, it'd be fine, just mad me realize how little I do know about computers.
    I went for a traineeship instead of college/uni and getting paid to learn and being able to browse the internet plus have times where you have free time to do anything is awesome.

Go away Lyri!
    I see how it is...

15+ Year Old Account
    What do I have to do? D:
    Strip...I mean, what?

Just noticed Sacred 2 was added to Steam. Must. Not. Buy. MUST. NOT.

10+ Year Old Account

Also, completely unrelated, but I think these new meds may actually be working. I don't hate myself as much. Still not happy by any means, but less "can I go to sleep and not wake up tomorrow now?"
    I have a feeling you did fine, I wouldn't think that they would care as much about the writing portion of it if you did well on the other parts of it. I would guess that they probably care less about how much knowledge you have in computers if it's a starting position as most of the stuff you'll need to know will be taught from higher ups and could be specific to the hospital so they don't expect people with a really high amount of knowledge in computers to know the stuff as well.

\0/ That's always good!

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    I went for a traineeship instead of college/uni and getting paid to learn and being able to browse the internet plus have times where you literally have free time to do anything is awesome.
    Yeah. From what I've been told they train you for anything you really need to know, and I've always picked up on things quickly, but my written I kinda ballsed up. Just a lot of things I've never had to actually do. If I were doing the hiring I'd probably pass over me, assuming someone with more experience was also applying. I unno. I'm not too worried. If I get it, I get it. Great. If not I won't be too broken up.

Deleted
    I see how it is...
    You can't do this to me. :[
    Strip...I mean, what?
    rofl

I doubt I'd strip for anyone. :p

Yeah. From what I've been told they train you for anything you really need to know, and I've always picked up on things quickly, but my written I kinda ballsed up. Just a lot of things I've never had to actually do. If I were doing the hiring I'd probably pass over me, assuming someone with more experience was also applying. I unno. I'm not too worried. If I get it, I get it. Great. If not I won't be too broken up.
    I wish you the best of luck

I'm considering changing careers already after just 12 months.

In high school I always hated the thought of working for a boss i'll never meet just making him more money than he needs so I refused to get a job while in school, I originally planned on either joining the police or army (Peacekeeping) simply because I want to do something I believe is meaningful being able to help others it's just feels like the right thing to do for me because I want to be able to make some sort of difference.

My family always tell me "What if" due to it being a higher risk job but in my mindset I either work 7-4 till I'm 70 or I can be doing something meaninful and possibly lifechanging for others and possibly die young and thats a risk I'm fine with taking.
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2013-01-15 at 03:31 AM.

You are all potato!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post

You are all potato!
    Yea well you changed your name, you used to be cool.

Deleted
    I'm a potato?

Am I sweet?

I'm a potato?

Am I sweet?
    Majato!

tencars

Yea well you changed your name, you used to be cool.
    More cool than you'll ever be! Seriously, my skin is like, ice cold right now.