Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Fructose is fruit sugar. I'm pretty sure cane sugar (glucose) would be okay but I'm no doctor so don't take my advice.
    If you'd read that wikipedia entry, it says cane sugar(sucrose) is as bad as fructose :/

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 02:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It's just fructose I can't have.

I know saying that I can't have sugar is wrong, because I apparently, can have many types of sugar(I just found that a month ago). I just thought that sugar meant fructose only and I didn't know glucose, among other sugars, were actually called sugar and that sugar has many "varieties"(?).

I just say I can't have sugar because, you know, I've always heard sugar instead of fructose, so I just assumed I couldn't have any of it and it also feels weird to not say sugar. xd
    Uhh, afaik HFI diagnosed ppl can't have fructose nor sucrose my bad I guess

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eniah View Post
    If you'd read that wikipedia entry, it says cane sugar(sucrose) is as bad as fructose :/
    Really?

Hehe, I haven't read the wiki, I need to lol.

I don't know tbh, I only eat the same thing, and I've been eating it for more than 14 years, and I haven't gotten tired and I hope to keep eating the same(looks at spaghetti).

So that means I rarely try anything new. Even if I try anything new, whether it has fructose or not, it won't hurt me, I wont' die, it's just once, as long as I don't abuse it, it's okay.

Also, I actually don't know how much I need to go into a comma rofl! But I think it is a lot, lots, lots and lots of sugar, and if I had that many, pretty much any human could go into a bad shape I believe, so that means it's not just bad for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Really?

Hehe, I haven't read the wiki, I need to lol.

I don't know tbh, I only eat the same thing, and I've been eating it for more than 14 years, and I haven't gotten tired and I hope to keep eating the same(looks at spaghetti).

So that means I rarely try anything new. Even if I try anything new, whether it has fructose or not, it won't hurt me, I wont' die, it's just once, as long as I don't abuse it, it's okay.

Also, I actually don't know how much I need to go into a comma rofl! But I think it is a lot, lots, lots and lots of sugar, and if I had that many, pretty much any human could go into a bad shape I believe, so that means it's not just bad for me.
    The key identifying feature of HFI is the appearance of symptoms with the introduction of fructose to the diet.[2][3] Affected individuals are asymptomatic and healthy, provided they do not ingest foods containing fructose or any of its common precursors, sucrose and sorbitol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    det finns inget att göra i den här trista förorten, det finns ingenting här för oss
    nä ursäkta jag överdrev lite grann, vi kan ju knarka, supa, och slåss
    men så har det alltid varit här ute, ingen jävel har brytt sig om oss
    man skall va som en zombie, va nöjd med sin lott, och aldrig fråga om nåt

jocke fucking thåström
    I rarely listen to swedish music (though, lately quite a bit of the new stuff I've heard is stuff I like) but Ebba grön is just awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    It's as if you're baiting me to post more.

And it's not a constant thing. I rarely smoke. It doesn't become a habit if you don't attach a routine to it. It's just a form of coping mechanism.
    If anything, wouldn't that be worse since your body then thinks of smoking as a reward for getting mad/frustrated?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post

If anything, wouldn't that be worse since your body then thinks of smoking as a reward for getting mad/frustrated?
    OOOOR, as a punishment.

Deleted
    Uhh, afaik HFI diagnosed ppl can't have fructose nor sucrose my bad I guess
    Tbh, I have no idea what people with diabetes, can have or not have.
    The key identifying feature of HFI is the appearance of symptoms with the introduction of fructose to the diet.[2][3] Affected individuals are asymptomatic and healthy, provided they do not ingest foods containing fructose or any of its common precursors, sucrose and sorbitol.
    Didn't know fructose had "sisters" and "brothers".

The food only says sugar and fructose on them, so, I just "head" from that and I won't buy if it has much sugar, or any, in it lol.

+ 11

Either way, I hate sugar and its taste, just so horrible, so I don't really have any sugar. Tbh, it depends, if I can taste it(which I can in a lot of foods), I just say no to it.

Deleted
    OOOOR, as a punishment.
    If you smoke as a coping method for when you're mad/frustrated it seems wrong if it would be seen as a punishment.

I don't know. It just works to calm me down in such situations.
    It helps, so meh, I ain't gonna argue. As I said, I do it rarely.

Deleted
    Yeh, if it is used to calm you down it really isn't good, but I don't judge, everyone is free to do what they self pleases and I am sure as hell not one to tell others how to live healthy

I rarely listen to swedish music (though, lately quite a bit of the new stuff I've heard is stuff I like) but Ebba grön is just awesome
    I made an "essential swe-core"-chart a long time ago

I can dig it up for you if you want some rec's

+ 12

#smokeweed

+ 13
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    I made an "essential swe-core"-chart a long time ago

I can dig it up for you if you want some rec's
    Sure, I appreciated any and all music suggestions since I suck at finding music by my self

Deleted
    If you smoke as a coping method for when you're mad/frustrated it seems wrong if it would be seen as a punishment.
    Oh I guess you're correct, I could be seen as every time he get's mad, he has to take one of those nasty cigarettes however. (punishment) Eventually, he'll ALWAYS BE HAPPY.

Yeh, if it is used to calm you down it really isn't good, but I don't judge, everyone is free to do what they self pleases and I am sure as hell not one to tell others how to live healthy
    I live off fruit, veg and healthy food, regularily gym and exercise.. so a lil' bit of bad shouldn't do too much harm. :3

Deleted
    Sure, I appreciated any and all music suggestions since I suck at finding music by my self
    http://open.spotify.com/track/3IoQ7kHdrCj0fdYrtmrVIV

Deleted
    Oh I guess you're correct, I could be seen as every time he get's mad, he has to take one of those nasty cigarettes however. (punishment) Eventually, he'll ALWAYS BE HAPPY.
    But that's just how I am thinking about it, I am very rarely correct so don't read too much in to it

Deleted
    I live off fruit, veg and healthy food, regularily gym and exercise.. so a lil' bit of bad shouldn't do too much harm. :3
    Should not at all, and I probably have a lot less healthy life than you
    Gonna check it out.

Deleted
    Yep, as long as you don't exaggerate.

lol

Pretty sure I've said that before. I guess I just don't have anything to post and I want to post.

._.

bored ftw.

Deleted
    That's the opposite of me (food wise) I live off alcohol, pyttipanna and eggs at the moment